Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Innocent, Set-Up, Snitched on, Guilty, or other? (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=393366)

MushyMoo 01-30-2009 02:58 AM

Innocent, Set-Up, Snitched on, Guilty, or other?

Hey everyone.. If you feel comfortable, I just set up a thread to post what and why your loved one is incarcerated for.. I know sometimes it isn't their fault, which is why I'm posting this.

Hannya 01-30-2009 03:11 AM

He had the drugs.

He did the drugs.

He violated his parole.

Guilty on all counts.

J&D7 01-30-2009 03:19 AM

Assault

He was a little tanked up at the time, was defending his brother, got into a fight and unfortunately the other guy was worse off then my bf.

He accepts responsibility for it, knows how stupid it was and this is the first (and hopefully last) time he lets his emotions get in the way. To be honest it was a bit of a shock, he's not a violent person at all. Unfortunately alcohol and drugs were a reckless decision on his part.

Daywalker 01-30-2009 05:19 AM

Probation violation for DWI.

He did some stupid things, no doubt about it. But he had LOTS of help getting back inside. You can start with his S***bag attorney, his horses *** of a PO, and his ex "helping" him by letting him drive when she knew he had no license to drive. So he was guilty of doing what he did, yes. I'm sure the rest of them are thankful that they don't have to do time for their part in "helping" him though.

supportingwife 01-30-2009 05:53 AM

Aggravated Burglary. He was on drugs at the time and this was way before we met. He is guilty but he's doing his time and he has a strong desire to live "right" now for me and the kids.

xgot420issuesx 01-30-2009 09:47 AM

DUI - Guilty
Parole Violation - Guilty
What the parole officers had him charged with when they beat him senceless when they took him into custody - 100% NOT Guilty.

BlueEyedEllie 01-30-2009 12:26 PM

marc was guilty. he'll tell you himself. not innocent, not set-up, snitched on, nada. he's incarcerated due to his own poor choices, period.

mrscede 01-30-2009 12:28 PM

Home invasion 1st strike 7years . got busted on a drugs charge whilst inside took a deal, got another three years which means he does the whole 7 years.

Chellie 01-30-2009 12:49 PM

It was a drug charge and he was snicthed on...however he takes responsibility for what he did. The way we see it is there shouldn't have been anything to snitch on him about in the first place.

joetnymedic 01-30-2009 12:52 PM

Mail Fraud - I'll be the first to admit I was guilty altrhough I think mail fraud was the wrong charge. But you know what, I did something wrong, I got caught and even tho I didn't have the choice but to do something wrong at the time or lose everything, I was still wrong and actually all I did was prolong it because I'm losinf it now little by little. But I accept what I did, My punishment and would advise anyone not to do what I did. No matter what good I did and do. I was wrong and got exactly what I deserved.

joe

PTO-79211 01-30-2009 02:20 PM

Involuntary Manslaughter.

Guilty in the sense that he instigated the fight

Not guilty in the sense he was not the shooter BUT his co-defendants were trying to point the finger at him saying that he told them to shoot the other person. My husband was shot in the back during this altercation also

He made the choice to be in a gang...and accept and go along with everything that comes with it...I am so glad he has learned and is no longer apart of that life.

soinlove07 01-30-2009 02:24 PM

Agg Robbery - (bank) his friend was going to do it with him but at the last minute he backed out so he did it alone. He wasnt high or drunk. silly boy. *rolls eyes*

thugwife 01-30-2009 03:59 PM

My choice was two options, so I didnt vote. I would sat he was set up and then snitched on, if there can be. He sold drugs to a CI that was a snitch because of a gun case and he was afraid that he would do jail time, so he told on about 81 people in my town.

He was convicted because he was on tape, he NEVER made the transfer of drugs, I actually didnt know this until the other day and he has been in almost 12 years. I just always thought he passed the drugs, I am sure with a "better" attorney we could have beat that.

nevaeh2morrow 01-30-2009 04:07 PM

guilty - attempted murder 2nd degree. I voted guilty although there was a set up involved. Long story but bottom line - guilty.

timsbaby41 01-30-2009 05:13 PM

Guilty of second degree murder

canthelpbutwait 01-30-2009 06:59 PM

i didnt vote- fact is the reason he is in there is irrelevant anymore, all that matters is he is in there ya know

sari868 01-30-2009 07:42 PM

since ryan's in on a probation violation, he's got a long story...so to sum it up:

THE charge: guilty by association...so he didn't do it but he was there with his friends when they did.

the violation that occurred years later when we were dating: guilty (public intox....stupid charge)

the violation that occurred when he was in the halfway house this summer....SET UP!!!!! yeah...he forgot to call his halfway house when he was at my apartment so the supervisor stalked him and put him in prison. funny thing is other people have caught some DUI's in the halfway house and haven't been put in prison. he's been sober the whole time. HMMMM yup the supervisor lied to the police or majorly exaggerated to get him locked up so that's definitely a set up.

Brent's Babe 01-30-2009 07:54 PM

yes he did the crime but he's in prison because he was snitched on!

wrebel 01-30-2009 09:58 PM

Agg. Robbery

My nephews (15 and 16 at the time) were guilty; they were on drugs had been for several days. 3 adults were given no time deals to testefied against the kids. In all the kids involved were 15,15,16,16 adults were 19,22,23 all kids were tried as adults and are now doing adult time:(

his_lucky_charm 01-30-2009 10:12 PM

I would have had to vote for two.

one for guilty because he did do the robbery
one for snitched on because the boy told the police what happen.
but he took his time and is dealing with it now.

danni728 02-01-2009 01:09 AM

He had a probation warrant for which he got 6 months,(5-24-09) he went to court and they said he could leave on the 1st of Feb.

Stuff happened last summer, he was with me, nowhere near the incident and someone put his name in it to get themselves out of trouble, so he is looking at 2-10 years unless his witnesses come through

canthelpbutwait 02-01-2009 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danni728 (Post 4389520)
He had a probation warrant for which he got 6 months,(5-24-09) he went to court and they said he could leave on the 1st of Feb.

Stuff happened last summer, he was with me, nowhere near the incident and someone put his name in it to get themselves out of trouble, so he is looking at 2-10 years unless his witnesses come through

if he was with you why cant you write a statement saying so?

carole54frogs 02-01-2009 09:11 AM

he made it:(

he used it:(

he got busted with it:(

Lion's Victory 02-01-2009 01:38 PM

Felony Battery...a fight that got way out of hand!---->GUILTY

Toby's Girl 02-01-2009 01:59 PM

I voted guilty even though I could have chose snitched on as well. He did the crime, but his 1st cousin snitched on him and sent the police to my house in the middle of the night. He wasn't there because we had been arguing and I had made him leave a few days before the crime took place.