Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mississippi General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1254)
-   -   Son Just Sentenced to MDOC. I Need Information (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=721337)

LotusFlowerFire 02-09-2020 07:39 PM

Son Just Sentenced to MDOC. I Need Information
 
Hello,

To Anyone on this thread, do you all still have loved ones incarcerated?? My son was just sentenced in MDOC trying to get all the info I can as far as classification, sentence time, parole? Etc.

LifeTraveler 02-09-2020 08:56 PM

Hello and Welcome to Prison Talk. I gave your your own thread so that hopefully you can get the answers that you are seeking. Just hold tight. Someone will come along who knows more about the MDOC than I do.

patchouli 02-12-2020 08:39 PM

The MS Inmate Handbook has much of that information and more :) Here is that link:

https://www.mdoc.ms.gov/Inmate-Info/...-Handbook.aspx

and a link for family & friends:

https://www.mdoc.ms.gov/Inmate-Info/...formation.aspx

I found both links on MS DOC's website:

https://www.mdoc.ms.gov/Pages/default.aspx

trauma4us 02-12-2020 08:48 PM

Hi - I'm not in Mississippi but have a son who is incarcerated. For now, breathe. It gets better once you know more. When you can visit, email (if thats available) or receive calls it settles your Mommy heart.

I'm sorry you are going thru this - this is a supportive group.

LotusFlowerFire 02-12-2020 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trauma4us (Post 7810461)
Hi - I'm not in Mississippi but have a son who is incarcerated. For now, breathe. It gets better once you know more. When you can visit, email (if thats available) or receive calls it settles your Mommy heart.

I'm sorry you are going thru this - this is a supportive group.

Thank you 😊

lizzymag58 02-24-2020 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LotusFlowerFire (Post 7810154)
Hello,

To Anyone on this thread, do you all still have loved ones incarcerated?? My son was just sentenced in MDOC trying to get all the info I can as far as classification, sentence time, parole? Etc.

Yes. We are 4 years in with 4 years to go.

LotusFlowerFire 02-26-2020 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzymag58 (Post 7811566)
Yes. We are 4 years in with 4 years to go.

Oh wow! I know that has to be tough. Your loved one had to go to CMCF to be classified correct? My son just got transferred there today. They say he is housed in QB Zone C.. she didnít state the status of the different zones. Zone C house what type of inmates?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001- 2019 Prison Talk Online