Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   North Carolina General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1518)
-   -   Fiancee currently serving time in Tabor City. Anyone else from NC? (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=715738)

AndyOaklysgirl 01-10-2019 04:06 PM

Fiancee currently serving time in Tabor City. Anyone else from NC?

Hi i am just curious as to how many of you have a loved one incarcerated in North Carolina. My fiancee is currently serving time in Tabor City. Would love to hear from others who know someone at the same facility or anywhere else in North Carolina. Thanks

HisPeaches 01-19-2019 03:31 PM

Mine just left Tabor City.

Billys_Lady 01-19-2019 05:51 PM

I have a friend in Tabor City, but he gets out in March I think, and my ex was there for years.

cmilly91 01-25-2019 04:30 PM

My boyfriend is at Tabor City as well, I want to go see him. How are the visits? Are they strict about the dress code?

Billys_Lady 01-25-2019 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmilly91 (Post 7761538)
My boyfriend is at Tabor City as well, I want to go see him. How are the visits? Are they strict about the dress code?

I haven't been in several years, but the last time I did go they pretty much went by the book. I do know they will also tell you that if you can't pass the metal detector after 3 tries, you can't visit. So make sure you don't have on anything to set it off. And yes my underwire bra set it off every time.

I can say that the staff was always pleasant every time I was there, and as long as you follow the rules you won't have any problems.

cmilly91 02-02-2019 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billys_Lady (Post 7761561)
I haven't been in several years, but the last time I did go they pretty much went by the book. I do know they will also tell you that if you can't pass the metal detector after 3 tries, you can't visit. So make sure you don't have on anything to set it off. And yes my underwire bra set it off every time.

I can say that the staff was always pleasant every time I was there, and as long as you follow the rules you won't have any problems.

Hello thank you for the reply :)

I plan to visit soon and I didn't want any surprises. I hope that much hasn't changed as far as the visiting goes.

MizzyMuffling 02-03-2019 02:21 AM

My boyfriend is incarcerated in NC (state not federal) but I'm not from there. Have been to visit about 3-4 times though.

Rosemary70 04-21-2019 01:51 PM

Rosemary70

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyOaklysgirl (Post 7759242)
Hi i am just curious as to how many of you have a loved one incarcerated in North Carolina. My fiancee is currently serving time in Tabor City. Would love to hear from others who know someone at the same facility or anywhere else in North Carolina. Thanks

I have a friend, someone like a son, in Tabor.