Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texas Prison and Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=384)
-   -   Anyone constantly be denied visitation reinstatement (Texas) (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=717012)

anncass 03-27-2019 08:53 PM

Anyone constantly be denied visitation reinstatement (Texas)

I'm trying to find anyone that has been removed from their loved one's visitation list and the Director Review Committee constantly denies their request.. year after year. Our group believes that we should come together and demand change.

Firebrand 04-24-2019 05:24 PM

Depends on why they were removed from visitation. I'm on your side so don't get me wrong. Still, you gotta be real about who's large and.in charge when you talk about the gorilla living in house. When it comes to who authorizes or prohibits visitation, the warden is the gorilla

Marseille 04-24-2019 06:27 PM

You can make all the demands you want but if you broke the visitation rules egregiously enough that your visits were terminated, you might as well demand that you be crowned queen of England.

Your efforts might be more useful if you focused on resolving the reason you were terminated in the first place rather than simply demanding they overlook your behavior because reasons.

maytayah 04-25-2019 01:37 AM

I agree if you have broken visit rules then your demands are pointless.
Your best option is to stop demanding and start appealing. Look at the reason for your visit termination was it for a period of time or indefinitely.
Then appeal to the warden and apologise and state that you will change your behaviour etc. No one cares about you stamping your feet they may care about you being remorseful. Good luck

Akj 05-14-2019 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anncass (Post 7770004)
I'm trying to find anyone that has been removed from their loved one's visitation list and the Director Review Committee constantly denies their request.. year after year. Our group believes that we should come together and demand change.

I was removed in 2015, I didnt do anything and my husband didnt get any cases. He since has got out of tdc and recently went back on a parole technical violation he tried putting me back on visitation and they denied me again . I dont know where to go from here.

TXHusband 06-18-2019 07:54 AM

You weren't just arbitrarily denied. There is a reason. Gang affiliation, criminal history, or something occurred during a visit. If you are suspected of passing or attempting to pass contraband for instance.

TDCJ is basically lazy but they don't make visitation decisions like that without being able to point to a reason. Address that reason, individually. Forming groups and making demands is not going to get the result you want.