Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1506)
-   -   The most adorable love letter ever! (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=527437)

Jamies_Angel 02-07-2011 03:03 AM

The most adorable love letter ever!

Saturday I got the most adorable love letter from my man. I wanted to share it with everyone. I love Jamie soo much <3.

Faith,
To the love of my life, my heart and soul. I thought it was past time to open my heart and let you know how much you truly mean to me and how important you are. You are the only one in my entire life that has truly stuck beside me 100%, through the good and the bad. you are truly a remarkable woman and i truly feel that i'm the luckiest man alive. me and my little monsters have fallen head over heels in love with you. I am willing to move heaven and hell to make my wife, my partner, and my best friend for life happy. I sit in this cold dark cell and think about how much i miss you, and how badly i want to make love to you. I am constantly trying to think of a way to show you my appreciation for all you have done for me. You have showed me that life is truly worth living and your love is like a breathe of fresh air. as we have said to one and another a million times you are my drug, the best buzz i have ever experienced and i'll be forever an addict for your love. I hear by promise you that i'll be the best man i can be and I do all I can to make you happy and I give you my heart and soul to do with as you wish. I love you.

love,
jamie

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love my amazing man!!!!!

reesiegirl34 02-07-2011 03:59 AM

Awww..that was so sweet it made me cry!! You sound like a lucky woman too and I bet you are floating on air:):D

Jamies_Angel 02-07-2011 04:16 AM

it makes me cry every time i read it lol. i am lucky to have him and my little step monsters. i have been on cloud nine since i got it!!

kateandjeremy 02-07-2011 04:18 AM

awww thats beautiful. that will keep ya smilin for weeks n weeks n weeks. Good for you :)

MJTsGirl828 02-07-2011 08:46 AM

That's so nice!! I got a similar kind of letter this past week! Things like that really help, & remind you that no matter what, they appreciate your loyalty & love. There's nothing better than that to keep them goin. You are a lucky lady to have a man who will express his feelings, as he is lucky to have someone to stand by his side through thick & thin!

orchibu 02-07-2011 12:00 PM

aww thats a beautiful letter .

UsPlus7 02-07-2011 12:04 PM

:mail:LoVe LeTTeRs are the BEST! I tell ya, those letters will make even the WORST week seem like a cakewalk.:mail:

:lovestruck:He sounds extremely in love and devoted to you!:kiss: I bet your heart is ready to beat outta your chest when you read it, huh?:D

tearfallzbreak 02-07-2011 12:09 PM

That was sweet I really enjoyed reading it I know we all love gettin letters lime this to make our hearts flutter

Jamies_Angel 02-07-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kateandjeremy (Post 5947908)
awww thats beautiful. that will keep ya smilin for weeks n weeks n weeks. Good for you :)

thanks!! yes it will and i got 2 more today!! i'm soo beyond happy. he knows how to make me smile on a bummed out week. i love him <3

Jamies_Angel 02-07-2011 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJTsGirl828 (Post 5948104)
That's so nice!! I got a similar kind of letter this past week! Things like that really help, & remind you that no matter what, they appreciate your loyalty & love. There's nothing better than that to keep them goin. You are a lucky lady to have a man who will express his feelings, as he is lucky to have someone to stand by his side through thick & thin!

Thanks hun! I'm glad you got one too, they are the best things ever! i am lucky to have him. hes really stole my heart and i love him more than anything, hes my world.

Jamies_Angel 02-07-2011 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calidreamin (Post 5948394)
aww thats a beautiful letter .

SpecialJacelyn 02-07-2011 06:47 PM

very pretty

Jamies_Angel 02-07-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UsPlus7 (Post 5948403)
:mail:LoVe LeTTeRs are the BEST! I tell ya, those letters will make even the WORST week seem like a cakewalk.:mail:

:lovestruck:He sounds extremely in love and devoted to you!:kiss: I bet your heart is ready to beat outta your chest when you read it, huh?:D

Yes they are really wonderful to have when you feel like giving up. he keeps me strong when i want to give up! i love my baby <3

He is crazy about me just like i am for him too! we are each others drug lol. i couldnt stop smiling and then i cried lol

Jamies_Angel 02-07-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tearfallzbreak (Post 5948418)
That was sweet I really enjoyed reading it I know we all love gettin letters lime this to make our hearts flutter

Thanks! those letters keep us going. its nice when they open up and tell us everything.

narowifey 02-07-2011 08:09 PM

those all the best letters we receive not saying that a "normal" letters arent important but it sure brightens your day when you are reminded of all the wonderful things you do in life; and how special you are in life. glad to see you are very happy jamies_angel :)