Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Indiana Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=766)
-   -   NEWCASTLE PRISON-help (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=569868)

tzeil 10-20-2011 04:34 PM

NEWCASTLE PRISON-help

does anyone know much about Newcastle? my husband just got transferred there and i have googled everywhere and can't find out where to put money on the books or the best way to do phone calls the cheapest. also we have a NCO...the state put it on, do they check that or could I visit him? please someone let me know asap because when he ws at RDC he had a staph infection that abcessed and I need to put money on his books so he can tell me if he's getting treatment.....thank you so much everyone in advance

MrsPintorxo 10-22-2011 10:48 PM

Securus is a qood phone co. I been dealinn wit them :)

Sent from my SCH-I400 using PrisonTalk

wickit 10-22-2011 11:42 PM

Yes, they will check for the no contact order! As far as I know you have to use jpay to send money, you can do that on-line at jpay.com. I hope that helps!

CarlyandShawn 10-31-2011 10:22 PM

Oh yes they check for a no contact order! They do a full NCIC check on all visitors & that will come up under your name! :( And the number to Securus Billing for collect calls is 800-844-6591. That is the phone company I use as well. And jpay is who you use to send money for the whole state of Indiana now...Just add his DOC number on jpay & send the money. . You might want to get a court date set up to get the No contact order removed before you send off the visitors app. Hope this helped hun =/

tzeil 01-07-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlyandShawn (Post 6424978)
Oh yes they check for a no contact order! They do a full NCIC check on all visitors & that will come up under your name! :( And the number to Securus Billing for collect calls is 800-844-6591. That is the phone company I use as well. And jpay is who you use to send money for the whole state of Indiana now...Just add his DOC number on jpay & send the money. . You might want to get a court date set up to get the No contact order removed before you send off the visitors app. Hope this helped hun =/

thank you for all the info...it was SO HELPFUL! is there anyway to send care packages? his birthday is Monday and I didn't know if maybe there is a website that is approved that he can maybe get that sort of thing??? thanks in advance, you guy's are awesome:)

tzeil 01-07-2012 03:27 PM

also the prosecutor is going to lift the felony nco once he is out on feb 21st!!! we only have to wait for the misdeameanor one to expire on march 16th, Indiana WILL NOT LIFT THEM....bullshit when I didn't even go to the damn hospital and I think the only reason they screwed him was because he resisted arrest and I was NOT VERY NICE when they took him. neighbors and their nosiness...it's been a year since I have seen my baby:(

Carollsue 07-16-2016 12:43 PM

New Castle

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzeil (Post 6406600)
does anyone know much about Newcastle? my husband just got transferred there and i have googled everywhere and can't find out where to put money on the books or the best way to do phone calls the cheapest. also we have a NCO...the state put it on, do they check that or could I visit him? please someone let me know asap because when he ws at RDC he had a staph infection that abcessed and I need to put money on his books so he can tell me if he's getting treatment.....thank you so much everyone in advance

go to Jpay .com

ChelseaC 02-27-2017 03:57 PM

yes,they will do a full check on everything. and you can go to connectnetwork to put money on his books as well as the phone.