Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Spiritual Connection (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Who is Doing the Forgiving (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=699308)

newnature 03-11-2017 12:20 PM

Who is Doing the Forgiving

Who in the world are those involved in religion asking for forgiveness? From God! Therefore the assumption is, Godís not reconciled when they sin. In their mind they are separating themselves from God by their sin. Justification...Redemption...Propitiation...Remiss ion...and Forbearance...all terms God wants people to acknowledge, to become familiar with, and to come to fully appreciate. Never make the mistake of thinking that these terms all mean the same thing. They do not. Each one has a distinct meaning all its own. Oftentimes, people will look at these terms and sort of lump them all together under a heading called forgiveness. 

To many people are trying to Christianize the flesh. One should never drive the train from emotions, but there are denominations living in the caboose, driving the train from the emotion standpoint, not living it from the doctrinal standpoint. But think about this: Is forgiveness the same thing as being justified or having someone elseís righteousness freely attributed to their account? They are not one and the same. The human raceís sins have all been forgiven, but forgiveness alone does not mean the person having forgiveness is as perfectly and totally righteous as the one who is doing the forgiving.

redtop43 03-11-2017 12:56 PM

Has this board now become Theologytalk.com?

I don't mean to attack the poster, but I think the post is kinda weird. Every criminal asks "forgiveness" and promises to "make amends."

It might be a reasonable discussion to ask whether a defendant's statement actually has any impact on a judge. I was present at my ex-girlfriend's sentencing, and I've heard more passion in reading an inventory list than she had in her speech to the judge. I wrote to her afterward that if she didn't do better for the parole board, she'd better not plan on coming home as soon as she hoped.

miamac 03-11-2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redtop43 (Post 7607905)

The thread was originally started in General Prison Talk and has since been moved to our Spirituality Connection forum. This forum is not specific to prison and is open for those exploring, commenting and relating to others on the subject of spirituality.

newnature 03-11-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redtop43 (Post 7607905)

I don't mean to attack the poster, but I think the post is kinda weird. Every criminal asks "forgiveness" and promises to "make amends."

It might be a reasonable discussion to ask whether a defendant's statement actually has any impact on a judge. I was present at my ex-girlfriend's sentencing, and I've heard more passion in reading an inventory list than she had in her speech to the judge. I wrote to her afterward that if she didn't do better for the parole board, she'd better not plan on coming home as soon as she hoped.

Romans 3:20, what knowledge did the apostle Paul gain from the law about his very own sin? He learned the fact that he couldnít escape it. The predicament of sin is that no person can escape it and no person can best it, no person can beat it. There isnít any fixing the sin nature. The flesh cannot be repaired. The law served a useful purpose for Paul. For what purpose did it serve him after his conversion on the road to Damascus? The law simply shined the high beams on the dust particles in Paulís life. And heís telling us that he had plenty and the more he tried to use the law as an applicator to dust those particles away, the more the particles were dancing around and the more plentiful became the particles. In spite of Paulís most lofty expectations, he could never merit righteousness before God through the perfection of his flesh. It would not happen. Thatís called religion. Thereís a system out there to give you that way to make your flesh better flesh and itís called religion, all dressed up but nowhere to go because youíve not changed the casket thatís sitting on the inside. The law sounded the death knell on the capacity of Paulís flesh to turn itself into something it never was not or could not ever become. The law proved conclusively to our apostle that trying to use it as a system whereby he might gain the victory over his flesh would end in nothing but failure and frustration every time.

newnature 03-12-2017 04:39 AM

Did You Pay the Price

Jesus has purchased the entire human race out from the marketplace of sinís ability to condemn the sinner ever again. Do you see why sin is no longer the issue on the table of Godís justice in this age of grace? Itís no longer the issue in the judicial mind of God who received the payment. In Romans 3:25-26 we find that our magnificent redemption demanded a monumental price. The cost...was the death...and the shed blood...of Godís only begotten son Jesus, (the second Adam - Genesis 3:15). So justification, believing in what Jesus accomplished is a requirement in order to be justified or declared righteous. Who was it that purchased you, the sinner, out of the market place of sin through his shed blood? Did you pay the price to purchase you out of this issue called sins, or did Jesus pay the price? Look at the receipt shown in 1 Timothy 2:6. 

Was God only partially satisfied with the payment Jesus made for sins? Or was God fully satisfied where the payment made by his son for the sins of the world are concerned? When you think of Propitiation, think of payment satisfaction, because propitiation means just that, full satisfaction. Not only did Jesus cry out: ďIt is finishedĒ from the tree of crucifixion, meaning his death for sins, his payment for sins was being brought to a conclusion, he could make that statement because he had fully accomplished what he had set out to do. Of course, that doesnít mean that the world Jesus redeemed will accept the Redeemer, or the truth of their redemption for that matter so they can be placed into the Savior, Heaven worthy, at that point. The key word expression in connection with Paulís teaching on Redemption: It would be delivered through ransom; deliverance through a ransom price, 1 Timothy 2:6.

newnature 03-12-2017 11:36 PM

Will people accept what Jesus accomplished or will people reject it? God purchased the human race out of sins dominion never to be returned to the market place of sin again. God effectively canceled Satanís ownership of all the human race. Satan can lay claim to no person based on their sinfulness. Does that mean the entire world is saved? No. A person has to have an individual change of status and that take place when they accept what the son did for them. Throughout the ages, God in his sovereignty, has chosen to recognize as being righteous those who would simply take him at his Word. In Romans 3:24 to be justified is to be recognized as being right. Itís a judicial decree of rightness. God recognizes those who take him at his Word concerning the price Jesus became on the tree of crucifixion on their behalf to resolve Godís justice for their sins. A judicial decree of righteousness. It doesnít go away. It doesnít abate over time. Itís theirís forever. 

Understanding peace with God comes from understanding the accomplishment of Jesus, but letting the peace of God rule in our hearts is not the same thing as understanding the reality of having peace with God. But, their people are under the assumption that their sin debt is separation from God. If an ounce of new reconciliation in this Age of Grace could be restored for anyone when it comes to the issue of their sin debt then the degree of forgiveness that must be obtained in order to restore the reconciliation is the very degree to which that individual refuses to believe that Jesus accomplished it all. Paulís gospel is hid from those people. They donít understand what reconciliation is all about. For a person to have to make their own peace with God would be nothing more than an exercise in futility, it could never be done. Grace within a dispensation was one thing, a dispensation characterized solely by grace is something else altogether.

newnature 03-14-2017 05:15 AM

To be dead in sin and to be dead to sin, two different things. Both are identity truths. To be dead in sin is to be identified with the first Adam, Adam in rebellion. God chose to accomplish a person being declare righteous for them not by way of improved performance or sinful conduct elimination but by way of new identification. This identification is what Paul is talking about in 2 Corinthians 5:17 and itís what the word Sanctification is all about. A personís old identity is passed away. All things are become new for them because itís a brand new identity they have in the second Adam. This new in the Savior identity is based solely upon your faith in Jesusí faithful accomplishment where he died for your sins. The question is, why should you want to continue dealing with God in your daily life, or supposing that God is dealing with you according to your previous identity in the first Adam when God no longer views you from that standpoint at all? This is our identity reality and Paul wants us to appreciate it. 

Understand, this is an issue of vital importance, God told Paul a secret. Unsearchable simply means that which had never been made know, that which could never be search out about Jesus. The idea that Paul was simply taking the same message taught by John, taught by the 12 apostles, taught by Jesus during his earthly ministry, but Paul was taking that message in a different direction, same message, different direction. Something was different with Paul and something began with the apostle Paul. When Paul talks about placing no confidence in the flesh, heís contrasting having Jesusí righteousness freely imputed to the account of the believer with those who suppose that they can merit a righteous standing before God through commitment, through their performance, through their production. Itís only when we come to properly understand God from his perspective concerning ourselves, both before we came to understand Paulís message and then what we are and who we are after we have believed Paulís message and have been joined to Godís son, then we can be capable of viewing others and relating to others accordingly who are also members of the Saviorís body, of his flesh and of his bones. Ministers of righteousness teach the successful Christian life is all about reformed doing and commitments, they teach it wrong according to the apostle Paul. Itís all about transformed thinking. According to our apostle, the battle is taking place between the ears, between fleshy thinking and divine thinking. Godís work in us, not our work for God, major difference.

newnature 03-15-2017 01:30 AM

The Gentiles were never promised a Messiah. ďBut NowĒ marks a great change. The very blood that was to initiate Israelís New Covenant, believers have a fellowship in that. Believers have a communion with the second Adamís blood. Itís the blood that redeemed believers as well. God wants believers to all think the same way, to all think along the same lines, to be on the same page when it comes to whatís happening in this Age of Grace. What God is doing today and howís he doing it. Believers are called saints today, set apart ones. Saint is Godís word for a believer. God sets the believer apart. The Bible is really the story of two men and the people who are related to these two men. The issue for life everlasting is not what church you attend or to which denomination you belong or how religious you are or even whether or not you are a good person in the worldly sense of the word good. The issue in eternity will not be how many sins youíve committed or how many sins you have promised God you will abstain from committing. It will not be whether youíve walked an aisle, recited a particular prayer, or asked Jesus into your heart. 

The issue in eternity will be to which man are you related? Do you have your identity in the first Adam, or do you have your identity in the second Adam, Jesus our Savior. You have to believe that the second Adam died, and not just died for your sins, but what was accomplished when he died for your sins; what was accomplished where those sins were concerned. You cannot be related or identified in both. What if Paul were found in the Savior having his own righteousness? What if that was the only way Paul could stand before God was to stand before God in his own righteousness? How did Paul end up Romans chapter 7? Oh wonderful Christian that I am? Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am. Paul wanted to be found before God not bearing his own righteousness for his purpose in being there, but having the Saviorís righteousness attributed freely to Paulís account. Thatís what he wanted. Understanding the truth of Romans 7:23 is not something to overcome but itís a reality to be understood. Weíll never escape. You see, this is not something we could overcome, this is something Jesus had to overcome on our behalf and he did so on the tree of crucifixion. The battle within Paul proved to him that absolute impossibility of performance based righteousness. Paul always found himself a do short and a donít late.

MizzyMuffling 03-15-2017 02:05 AM

Okay, thank you, but you can stop the lecture now.

Religion is a personal thing in my book and everyone has the right to practice it or not, let Religion into their lives or not.
I'm for one am religious but what I hate the most is someone trying to force their opinion and believe on me. What I "get out of" Religion is my own personal "thing" (for the lack of a better word).
Stop quoting out of the bible, we all can read and it's God who forgives but we as human beings have to be forgiving as well but - again - it's everyone's own personal choice.

Seems like you need to go to a bible class or a priest to discuss your thoughts/issues if I might add. You can see that the response to your post is not overwhelming and has a tendency to be a bit distrubing...

newnature 03-15-2017 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MizzyMuffling (Post 7609081)
Okay, thank you, but you can stop the lecture now.

Religion is a personal thing in my book and everyone has the right to practice it or not, let Religion into their lives or not.
I'm for one am religious but what I hate the most is someone trying to force their opinion and believe on me. What I "get out of" Religion is my own personal "thing" (for the lack of a better word).
Stop quoting out of the bible, we all can read and it's God who forgives but we as human beings have to be forgiving as well but - again - it's everyone's own personal choice.

Seems like you need to go to a bible class or a priest to discuss your thoughts/issues if I might add. You can see that the response to your post is not overwhelming and has a tendency to be a bit distrubing...

The Bible is really the story of two men and the people who are related to these two men. The issue for life everlasting is not what church you attend or to which denomination you belong or how religious you are or even whether or not you are a good person in the worldly sense of the word good. The issue in eternity will not be how many sins youíve committed or how many sins you have promised God you will abstain from committing. It will not be whether youíve walked an aisle, recited a particular prayer, or asked Jesus into your heart. The issue in eternity will be to which man are you related? Do you have your identity in the first Adam, or do you have your identity in the second Adam, Jesus our Savior. You have to believe that the second Adam died, and not just died for your sins, but what was accomplished when he died for your sins; what was accomplished where those sins were concerned. You cannot be related or identified in both.

MizzyMuffling 03-15-2017 04:23 AM

alrighty then...:rolleyes:

Osugirl 03-15-2017 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newnature (Post 7609082)
The Bible is really the story of two men and the people who are related to these two men. The issue for life everlasting is not what church you attend or to which denomination you belong or how religious you are or even whether or not you are a good person in the worldly sense of the word good. The issue in eternity will not be how many sins youíve committed or how many sins you have promised God you will abstain from committing. It will not be whether youíve walked an aisle, recited a particular prayer, or asked Jesus into your heart. The issue in eternity will be to which man are you related? Do you have your identity in the first Adam, or do you have your identity in the second Adam, Jesus our Savior. You have to believe that the second Adam died, and not just died for your sins, but what was accomplished when he died for your sins; what was accomplished where those sins were concerned. You cannot be related or identified in both.

You realize how many times the Bible was rewritten? Old Testament was written in Hebrew and the New Testament was written in Greek? When it was translated no one could read it so they wrote it how Jesus meant it?the bible is a man made book. STOP shoving your religion on everyone here. You have NO right to say who will be forgiven and not forgiven by how many times someone sins. The the Bible was written about more than 2 men and how you are forgiven is not if you have new Adam or old Adam. People like you are what turns people off of religion. SO JUST STOP and it doesn't help you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

MizzyMuffling 03-15-2017 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osugirl (Post 7609101)
You realize how many times the Bible was rewritten? Old Testament was written in Hebrew and the New Testament was written in Greek? When it was translated no one could read it so they wrote it how Jesus meant it?the bible is a man made book. STOP shoving your religion on everyone here. You have NO right to say who will be forgiven and not forgiven by how many times someone sins. The the Bible was written about more than 2 men and how you are forgiven is not if you have new Adam or old Adam. People like you are what turns people off of religion. SO JUST STOP and it doesn't help you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Thank you for speaking also my mind :D Love it!

nimuay 03-15-2017 06:31 AM

Ladies, this is the Spiritual Connection forum. New Nature is posting her own spiritual learning, and it's not attacking anyone else. As she titled herself she's "new", probably to the spiritual life, and most converts are rather radical in their views. It's not about either of you, but about her. And that's OK.

newnature 03-15-2017 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osugirl (Post 7609101)

The reality of reconciliation is the good news that Satan would gladly give up his pitchfork to keep people from believing today. And heís been very successful through what Paul calls ministers of righteousness in doing that very thing. If he can keep that glorious truth hidden by blinding peopleís eyes to it through a message that keeps sin on the table of Godís justice where that sin has already been put away by Jesus according to 2 Corinthians 5:18-21, the other components of Paulís good news message will have no bearing whatsoever for individuals. To keep those sins on the table of Godís justice. That turns Paulís glorious good news message into a not so glorious good news message after all. It turns salvation into probation. And many people are living in their minds today with probation rather than salvation. Has Satan not been busy usurping the glory that belongs to God? And there is no shortage of ministers of righteousness who are doing his bidding, deceiving as they are being deceived Paul tells us.

newnature 03-15-2017 09:54 PM

Satan knows the power that emotions play when these emotions become the cement that seals the door of the mind, such that a mind remains closed and the door locked. It isnít that people cannot see the truth, itís more the fact that they do not want to see the truth. They choose not to see it. To be open to that which moves a person from the mental comfort zone to which that person has become accustomed becomes not only an unsettling inconvenience, it becomes a mind-shaking threat to many people. Itís easier for these people to remain firmly entrenched in a false system of belief than it is to expose the pride-nature to the possibility of having been wrong and especially for the possibility of having been wrong for many, many years. If I feel good here leave me here is the idea. Human wisdom, human reasoning will go to great lengths to deny the truth of God, to think that he has reconciled all the human race to himself where their sins are concerned smacks peopleís self-righteous pride-nature right in the face. 

Since the gospel of the Savior is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes this message, Paul wants us to know that keeping people from understanding this message is Satanís major goal during this dispensation. Most reject ďThe Reality of ReconciliationĒ because they just donít understand it. There are those who mistakenly suppose that reconciliation is the same thing as being declared righteous. These people have jumped to the conclusion that Jesus taking the sin issue off the table of Godís justice through his becoming sin for the human race is that which makes a person as righteous as God. Theyíve mistaken reconciliation for justification. To have your sin slate judicially emptied because Jesus died for those sins does not mean that you now possess the righteousness recorded on the slate of the one who died for those sins. How can you get God to reconcile you to himself where your sins are concerned? The fact is, you canít. Thereís nothing you can do. You donít have to try to get him to do it. You donít have to promise him something in order for him to do it. You donít even have to ask him to do it because heís already done it according to 2 Corinthians 5:18. The instant you take God at his word that Jesus resolved Godís justice where all your sins are concerned, God joins you to the person who died for your sins and thereby you become an instantaneous member of the household of God. Belief is necessary for being declared righteous and that belief is how you are heaven-worthy.

newnature 03-15-2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MizzyMuffling (Post 7609103)
Thank you for speaking also my mind :D Love it!

In order to be acceptable in the eyes of a perfectly righteous God, in order to be able to dwell with him, people need to be perfectly righteous. It is easy for religious people to think they are righteous, especially when they compare themselves with what they would consider to be the righteousness or lack of righteousness in others. In fact, they have something that helps them to do that very thing. Itís called: their pride nature, scripture refers to it as the pride of life. They can look around, and they can always find someone who is less righteous than they are. That gives their pride of life a feeling of a bit of superiority. They are a rung up on the ladder in their own minds. Religious people tend to measure their own goodness in relation to the goodness of others, so they see themselves as being righteous. Therefore, how could God judge them? It only seems right to their way of thinking that God take their righteousness into consideration and give them a few points here and there. Paul has made it abundantly clear that God does not measure peopleís goodness in relation to the goodness of others. In fact, he compares their goodness with his own perfect righteousness; that would be the criteria for dwelling with him.

smiles844 03-16-2017 09:13 AM

"Paul has made it abundantly clear that God does not measure people’s goodness in relation to the goodness of others. In fact, he compares their goodness with his own perfect righteousness; that would be the criteria for dwelling with him."

So true-and scary bc no one could ever attain His level, as stated in Romans 3:23, BUT thank God for His wonderful Gift, so we can be made righteous with the righteousness of Christ! (2 Corinthians 5:21) and be faultless before His eyes!! : ) Praise the Lord!

safran 03-16-2017 10:23 AM

I suggest some of you do what I am going to do - I am going to my personal settings and block this person - I will then not see anything except their name.

You can do this here: Edit Ignore List

newnature 03-16-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by safran (Post 7609576)
I suggest some of you do what I am going to do - I am going to my personal settings and block this person - I will then not see anything except their name.

God has kept the fingerprints of the guilt-worthy off the righteousness he designed for the guilt-worthy.

newnature 03-17-2017 12:41 AM

Paulís good news must be accepted. It must be believed today and you can be sure that confusion concerning that good news through the use of a counterfeit good news, a good news that looks so much like Paulís good news youíd not know the difference if you didnít clearly know Paulís good news, will be Satanís focus in this Age of Grace. No one can receive justification unless a person is placed into the Savior. Being placed into Jesus, joined to the Savior is the method whereby God justifies a person. 

The issue at the Great White Throne Judgement will be those standing there in their own righteousness and not in Godís righteousness. Too many people link a justified standing before God with performance of their own, they also link a sanctified standing before God with their own performance. Holiness linked to performance is what religion is all about. Religion thinks of sanctification as becoming a little less sinful or a little less sinful over time. And as a result they believe the degree to which they stand sanctified in Godís eyes depends entirely upon the degree to which they remain holy in behavior. 

The religiously minded begin to believe they are indeed measuring up as righteousness becomes relative to those people. A misunderstanding of the need for and the manner of justification and sanctification resides at the core of unstable thinking. Justification is a gift declaration of perfect righteousness given to the ungodly who simply take God at his Word concerning what the Jesus accomplished for them. Itís that simple! Itís too simple for the pride nature of people to want to accept as they want to include themselves in that deal somewhere.

Oftentimes, sermons are geared to guilt and so through that guilt teaching, a Pastor in a way which may be subconscious level thinking, or even conscious level thinking in many of their minds, have their thumb on your behavior through the guilt preaching. A person must believe that Jesus put your sins (past, present, and future) away forever. God is not imputing your sins to you, any of them, whether they be sins of the past, present, or future. God imputed them to his son. Itís freely imputed to your account and that requires your belief in what Jesus accomplished where your sins are concerned. Itís important, itís crucially important that you believe, because belief is required for righteousness.

newnature 03-18-2017 04:56 AM

So when Paul mentions sin, he does so for the purpose of having every individual realize and admit that through out the course of our daily lives, we all miss the mark of Godís perfect rightness. We never measure up anytime in our human live, we never measure up to who God is and with Godís righteous character, he can not dwell with anyone who does not. We could look at the righteousness of God in the sense of righteousness being an attribute of God, his righteous character is part of his glory. God is perfectly righteous in himself, he never deviates from his own perfectly right standard. We know that nothing has ever changed about Godís righteous character, so Paul does not have Godís attribute of righteousness in mind when he says, ďBut now, the righteousness of God apart from the law is manifested,Ē God has provided for the human race, what the human race desperately lacks, Godís very own perfect righteousness. What Jesus accomplished for the human race, does not make the human race measure up to Godís rightness, we have to be declared righteous. God declares unrighteous believers to be righteous, it is a gift, a declaration of rightness with God and this comes totally apart from that unrighteous personís production, no inherent merit on the part of the one being declared righteous. 

So, suffering circumstances are working something in your life, believe it or not. You say, ďI canít feel it now. Itís painful, itís a heartache.Ē Wait a minute. While youíre undergoing what youíre undergoing and thinking itís the worse thing that can happen to you in your life, and you donít know the answer, and you donít know which way to turn, Paul says that itís working for you. You canít see it, you donít know it, but God knows it. And itís working for you a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. Paul didnít just say, ďA weight of glory.Ē He added all these adjectives to tell you a far more exceeding eternal weight of glory. Paul was eagerly awaiting Godís purpose for Paul, the glory that Paul knew would be revealed in him at the manifestation of the Sons of God when the Sons of God receive their glorified bodies. Keep in mind, a glorified body is Godís purpose for his suffering saints-a glorified body like unto the Saviorís glorified body; thatís his purpose for you down the road.

Sunlight1 03-18-2017 05:18 AM

If you don't mind me saying this. Just because it's in the bible, any bible, does not make it true. In time the goal is to become the one we belief in. The goal is to become like he is.The emotional skills he has. So if he is forgiving towards other no matter what, give mercy, compassion and love towards another, no matter what they have done.Then THAT is the goal for us as people to become that.

Now that this is a place for loved once on inmates. our goal is to learn how to be like Jesus or what ever name it is. To show love,forgiveness,compassion and mercy towards the offender and the victim. That is also the wisdom of Buddha. Buddha is not really a religion, but a level of light.

newnature 03-18-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunlight1 (Post 7610178)
If you don't mind me saying this. Just because it's in the bible, any bible, does not make it true. In time the goal is to become the one we belief in. The goal is to become like he is.The emotional skills he has. So if he is forgiving towards other no matter what, give mercy, compassion and love towards another, no matter what they have done.Then THAT is the goal for us as people to become that.

Now that this is a place for loved once on inmates. our goal is to learn how to be like Jesus or what ever name it is. To show love,forgiveness,compassion and mercy towards the offender and the victim. That is also the wisdom of Buddha. Buddha is not really a religion, but a level of light.

God knew what it would take to save us, he knew what it would take to have us dwell with him through eternity future and that dwelling with him should require that we would measure up to his degree of rightness, and measuring up to his degree of rightness would only come one way. Our salvation must come from a justification found totally apart from us, totally apart from who we are, totally apart from the things that we do and promise to do, and commit to never do again. The law was a picture and it was a mirror to show us that we needed justification that is given to us, that is credited to us freely, we need a justifier who would justify the ungodly by faith. Justification by grace through faith, what a marvelous thing God has done, and who would have thought of a salvation in the sense that Godís plan would call for him to join a person to his son, therefore, what belongs to the son would now belong to believing people who have been joined to the son.

Sunlight1 03-19-2017 01:50 AM

You view things through the bible point of view.I don't. I do not belief in the word SIN. We learn and we make mistakes. The word SIN has a negative charge energy.It hits people in the head.It's not the point to do that.That wouldn't be very divine. Besides.I don't think that it's the right forum to have conversations like that.It's a forum for people with loved once in prison, where everybody is having a hard time with it all. Looking for ways to get prisons, places to stay and to talk with others being frustrated.

Besides, We can not behave in a way that we haven't been teach. Besides, inmates are just trying to survive each other and some officers in prison.

Have a great day in your mind.