Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arkansas Parole, Probation & Release (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=945)
-   -   Will there be an early kick out in Arkansas May 2018? (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=711364)

Fulboatbelle 04-19-2018 09:51 AM

Will there be an early kick out in Arkansas May 2018?
 
Will there be an early kick out in May 2018?

E.H 05-09-2018 01:00 PM

I just called adc and the receptionist said the list will be ready on May 24

Fulboatbelle 05-09-2018 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E.H (Post 7719719)
I just called adc and the receptionist said the list will be ready on May 24

Thanks, but what is the list about? This is all new to me.:)

Fulboatbelle 05-09-2018 09:10 PM

Okay did a little research on here and I assume the "List" is who made the kick out. Will my son know before I can find out if he is on the list? He's already made parole and has his home plan approved so how long after he gets notice will he be released? He is at Benton on work release.

E.H 05-09-2018 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulboatbelle (Post 7719841)
Okay did a little research on here and I assume the "List" is who made the kick out. Will my son know before I can find out if he is on the list? He's already made parole and has his home plan approved so how long after he gets notice will he be released? He is at Benton on work release.

Yes that’s what the list is

I’m still kinda new to this 2 but If I were you I would call Benton to see if they’ll give you any info sorry I couldn’t help maybe someone with a little more knowledge will comment

mrsadams1 05-27-2018 05:39 PM

Does this apply to the ones that just got there and has served more tim in Malvern
When will they release and how Will you know

bell1234 05-28-2018 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsadams1 (Post 7723026)
Does this apply to the ones that just got there and has served more tim in Malvern
When will they release and how Will you know

First off it depends on their te date when they go up for parole. Usually they go up 6 months before their te date. They have to make parole to be released. You can register in vine and it will notify you when they go up for parole or when they are released.

Cpace1974 05-19-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E.H (Post 7719719)
I just called adc and the receptionist said the list will be ready on May 24

Thank you so much. Where do we call?

sass4221 05-20-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpace1974 (Post 7776876)
Thank you so much. Where do we call?

this thread is from last year, 2018.

E.H 05-26-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpace1974 (Post 7776876)
Thank you so much. Where do we call?

Call Wendy Kelley office Tuesday. The secretary said they’ll have the list


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001- 2019 Prison Talk Online