Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nevada Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Info (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=336)
-   -   Lockdown Carson City SCC? (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=714481)

lulahula68 10-08-2018 09:46 PM

Lockdown Carson City SCC?

I'm not being able to get ahold of my boyfriend for about the last week and was wondering if there was a lockdown going on? I'm new to all this and I don't know how to find out specifically if that's going on. I tried calling the prison today and they told me they could not give me that information

judiwoo 10-09-2018 02:30 AM

None of the NDOC facilities are very good at giving out information especially if your not a wife. Did you ask specifically about your boyfriend? If you did just try calling back and ask if they are locked down but not mention your boyfriend. If they still don't tell you it will just be a waiting game and I know it's hard but he'll be missing you too. I hope you hear something soon

lulahula68 10-09-2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judiwoo (Post 7748069)
None of the NDOC facilities are very good at giving out information especially if your not a wife. Did you ask specifically about your boyfriend? If you did just try calling back and ask if they are locked down but not mention your boyfriend. If they still don't tell you it will just be a waiting game and I know it's hard but he'll be missing you too. I hope you hear something soon

Thank you. Still nothing and they specifically asked my relationship

maytayah 10-09-2018 11:01 AM

I am sorry to hear you havent heard from your loved one.There can be lots of reasons why facilities lock down or why phones arent available. You should be able to write to him so drop him a line in the mail (email may not be available in a lockdown) let him know you are worried and I am sure he will contact you as soon as he can.
They are unlikely to give you any security information about the prison. Its sadly just a waiting game.

lulahula68 10-09-2018 03:44 PM

I will write him tonight. Haven't heard from him in a week. Usually it's once, if not twice a day. I know he was getting frustrated a couple weeks ago with two small lock downs. He had his parole hearing on the first and we are waiting, but it's super stressful for both of us. I've never gone through this before so I'm learning as I go. It's hard not to take it personally though when you just don't know for sure what's going on. I asked him some pretty tough questions the last email a week ago, and although they are tough, I just don't see him not picking up the phone if he can. We met while he has been incarcerated, and although he says he's not married he wears rings on both ring fingers. He's never asked for money or anything else in the last year and a half, only that I pick up the phone and has gotten irrated when I've gone a couple of weeks without doing so. He has depression and two attempted suicides, so leaves me pretty concerned. I wish someone would just post if they've gotten ahold of their SO in the last week. So frustrated