Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Florida - Region 4 Facilities (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1712)
-   -   Martin Work Camp- What's it like? (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=706038)

MorganG25 09-22-2017 06:35 PM

Martin Work Camp- What's it like?
 
I couldn't find a thread on this that had any information..

Does anyone have any experience with Martin Work Camp? Is it dorm-style?
Good place? Safer than the CI?

Do they work outside the gates or stay on the grounds?

Anything?

mrs4lifey 09-23-2017 03:06 AM

it's a work camp so all open bay. they do work outside the gates.

MorganG25 09-24-2017 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrs4lifey (Post 7664887)
it's a work camp so all open bay. they do work outside the gates.

What about canteen? Does it have its' own canteen or do they go to the main facility?

I did learn they get their mail and laundry from the main.

mrs4lifey 09-25-2017 07:39 AM

they have their own canteen. my husband loved it down there. he got to work on the nature trails and they are really close to the beach so he got to work on the beach and islands too.

MorganG25 09-25-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrs4lifey (Post 7665335)
they have their own canteen. my husband loved it down there. he got to work on the nature trails and they are really close to the beach so he got to work on the beach and islands too.

Wow, NICE. That does sound good, but now my jealousy is popping...girls in bikinis... :D

mrs4lifey 09-26-2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorganG25 (Post 7665410)
Wow, NICE. That does sound good, but now my jealousy is popping...girls in bikinis... :D

I don't think the beaches are busy. I picture more like rural RV park type beaches, most likely mainly older people.

They also work the spring practice fields for the baseball teams too. That was another fun assignment.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online