Thread: When it's over.
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NellaDeaux View Post
My husband is incarcerated (26 months). He was is my best friend and I wouldn't​ think to change a beat about anything, but he had drug issues and I'm fairly certain that this is saving him long-term.

If your man's family knows all about you and he's understanding then I wouldn't worry about it. Just plzzzzz make sure he doesn't view you as an asset because you're a CO.

I'm constantly going in on my man for complaining about female guards... He doesn't understand how it can be absolutely terrifying to have 100 violent men surrounding you when only armed with cuffs... Or whatever.

Just make sure you know he's worth it.

Yes ma'am, I do believe he's worth it... Just reading on here & having people tell me stuff, it bothers me at times. I'm no longer a C.O. though. It was good, just very long hours... that was from 2011-2014. Now things are different. I really do thank you for writing & understanding!!! & yes if your husband does have a drug problem, I do believe jail will help!! I have someone close to me that needed that wake up call. & he's so well off, I'm proud of him!! The beginning was tough for him in finding work but i kept encouraging him & he finally caugbt a break. It will all work out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaee_13 For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (11-30-2017), NellaDeaux (03-13-2017)