View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 04:01 PM

I understand what you are saying and I want to make it clear that I do not want to judge any one for smoking pot, drinking beer, being addicted to coffee, etc. My main objection to it is pot is against the law so if you do it and get caught don't make a fuss about it, you knew it was against the law when you were doing it. I believe that pot can be used for very constructive things such as medicinal purposes but go thru the proper channels and do it legally. I do not in any way blame pot for my son being a RSO. He was at a party, he was high on pot, drinking beer, he made the decision to be there, he placed himself in that situation. he also made the decision to have sex with an underage girl. Would he have done the same thing if he would have not been high? or drunk? I don't know the answer to that. He made the choice now he is paying the price. I hope when he comes home he will give up all drugs because they are all illegal and he has nothing to gain by using them except more jail time and most likely prison time.
The Following User Says Thank You to kathyradellvn For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (03-29-2017)