View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 05:57 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Thanked 33,864 Times in 15,592 Posts

I'm not sure, I've never made one from scratch....but I did find the "codes" in a 13 year-old thread. If they 're not obsolete, maybe try using them and, I don't know, Power Point, or some other "creative" software that will let you put one thing over another w/o totally blocking the thing in back LOL, you can tell I'm not artsy crafty on the computer

Here are the directions / codes:

Change the countdown dates once the code is inside your signature box.

Be sure to "save signature" when you are finished.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want a days only counter like this one from TDPapps:
First delete ALL old counter codes that do not work in your signature.
Copy & paste the following (red) code into your signature box, and change the YEAR, MONTH, DAY.
i.e. year=2015&month=01&day=01<-- the numbers in bold are the numbers you change.
[noscd]year=2015&month=01&day=01&offset=offset[/noscd]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want a counter like this one from TDPapps:
First delete ALL old counter codes that do not work in your signature.
Copy & paste the following (red) code into your signature box, and change the YEAR, MONTH, DAY.
i.e. year=2015&month=6&day=31&hour=00&minute=00&second=00<-- the numbers in bold are the numbers you change.
[noscd]year=2015&month=6&day=31&hour=00&minute=00&second= 00[/noscd]

patchouli, PTO Admin

Last edited by patchouli; 05-23-2018 at 06:05 PM.. Reason: Had a hard time w/copy/paste & color RED not showing up in post
The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
Revenwyn (05-24-2018)