View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 05:24 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Thanked 33,864 Times in 15,592 Posts

To everyone who posted in this thread with good intentions, who posted in this thread because its what we do here at PTO = Member helping member with information, support & understanding: Thank You

I'm so very sorry to tell PTO members that this account is a hoax, one of three accounts created by the same person to glean information for a book s/he's writing.

All s/he had to do was be honest. S/he had three opportunities to read PTO's policies, once with each account that was registered. Instead, s/he opted to ignore those policies and continue fraudulently posting, creating three different scenarios, one with each account. I am beyond livid that anyone would come into this community with full intentions of using PTO's members to advance their writing in the hopes of a financial gain, not once, but three times

In chronological order, oldest account first:

DetentionBound; Thread: I will be sent away soon and need advice/Updated

AmberWaves94; Thread: Going away for a year and don't know what to expect

RandomTexasGirl; Thread: I can't believe I got myself into this mess...

As members of PTO, keep doing what you do best: provide information, advice, support & understanding. You are all appreciated

...and never forget that Karma is a b-b-b-beast

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (07-22-2018), Sarianna (07-22-2018)