View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 10:16 AM
AmyLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkcub09 View Post
For filling out super quick surveys on this site, you can get them for free. Even the ones that say "new subscribers only" will work after the subscription runs out. They're really responsive too.. I filled out the address wrong once, it didn't add the FCI [Location] into it and I emailed them and they fixed it immediately and he's gotten everything that I've sent him from the site!

https://rewardsurvey.com
I use this site too. Its good for the ones that don't charge the 99 cent processing fee. Those ones will hit your card with another charge. My advice is STICK to the free ones. I ordered him entertainment weekly, sports illustrated, ESPN magazine, good house keeping, people, golf week, autoweek, money magazine, and boating magazine.

I did have to email them to correct his address and customer service promptly took care of it. So no complaints yet. I would suggest anyone try this for FREE magazines.
fbopnomore (05-12-2018)