View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 11:51 AM
fbopnomore fbopnomore is offline
Site Moderator

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 30,968
Thanks: 50,593
Thanked 24,320 Times in 13,938 Posts

Canada probably wouldn't let you in in the first place, so be sure to check with their immigration people to see if your criminal history, even misdemeanor, will block your entry.

Moving to another US State is possible without violating your probation through the Interstate Compact, obtained from Interstate Commission for Adult Offender Supervision, ICAOS.

Moving without approval will result in a probation violation warrant, which won't expire until you are caught.
Reply With Quote