View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 09:38 PM
Candygirl31 Candygirl31 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Tn USA
Posts: 98
Thanks: 0
Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

I have a question my boyfriend has 2 years left and we’re wanting to go ahead and make it official but we are wanting to have a ceremony after he gets out is there anyway I can get marriage papers and send them to him and let him sign or how do I go about doing that
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Candygirl31 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (12-12-2018)