View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 07:51 PM

Default I can totally see my son doing this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbd335 View Post
It was indeed a loader...but thank you for the laugh!
Yep, my son would get drunk or high and do this too. Idiot. There seems to be no rhyme or reason with some people. He also tells me that he needs to learn these things for himself but then begs to bailed out and given help with all sorts of things. Iím so glad the time for bail is in the past and that heís finally in a place where he canít get drugs (amazing, but true) and is fairly safe as long as he doesnít tick anyone off.

My husband has told me to prepare for the worst when he gets out because heíll likely end up in jail, dead in a drug deal, or killing himself. Weíve been through so much in his short life, and I have to admit that incarceration is actually better for me than sitting in a hospital watching him breathe and wondering if heís going to live. As much as I love my son, I need to try to harden my heart a little. I always expect the best instead of expecting the worst which has led me to be crushed repeatedly. I just donít know how to teach myself to expect the worst. Itís not in my nature.

Ugh. Sorry that Iím Debbie Downer tonight. Hang in there.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mama33 For This Useful Post:
dbd335 (02-15-2019), DisneyFan (02-28-2019), fbopnomore (02-15-2019), gvalliant (02-15-2019), lizlizzie2 (02-17-2019), sidewalker (02-15-2019)