View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalker View Post
I have a decrepit tattered OLD paperback Better Homes and Garden cook book (so old and is now in two pieces.....the binding fell apart)
Most of the recipes in it are old school. But I like several of the recipes in it.

As for online, I like both food network and All recipes well enough. Tasty is also got some interesting stuff on it.
Only thing about having it online (at least for me) is I have to keep going back and forth looking how to cook it. haha, Im sure there is a better alternative to doing it that way but often I just might want to try it....to see if I actually want to keep it.

there are also cool things to check out with something I call
Whats in my Cupboard. (or to that effect)
It takes what you have on hand and makes suggestions as to what you can make, and what you will need to make it.
I'll usually have my tablet staying on without going idle to see what I'm doing. Other times I like to read it a few times to memorize it so I can do without my tablet. One more option I like doing is printing it out and placing it in my huge recipe blinder lol. Very huge book on all my favorite recipes. It's always fun to check out the recipes that comes with videos so you can follow along. I'm a huge recipe nerd lol. I love to collect and cook.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keywii For This Useful Post:
loner woman (07-12-2019), sidewalker (07-17-2019)