View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 07:56 PM
Billy's Sweetheart

****Update****

We are married! It was a long process, but it was all worth it in the end!

It didn't start out great, as they had us down for non-contact. They tried to tell me he was not eligible for contact visits, but we've been having them for the past 2 years, so I pushed back a little and they had to go look it up. Somebody didn't pay attention when they filled out the paperwork.

But in the end it was a good ceremony. My officiant was great, so anybody in my area that ever needs one please look up Rosas Weddings on Facebook and have Kat help you out. She is a pleasure to work with.

She was up for anything as far as the ceremony as long as it was not going to cause any trouble for anyone, including playing a prank on my now husband that gave us all a good laugh including him.

We didn't get to visit today after the ceremony, but I'll see him first thing in the morning at our regular visit (and it will be contact...lol) , and by next week we should have everything changed in the system.

Now we just have to work on getting him home!!