View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 09:26 AM
Fridyrr.Likn's Avatar
Fridyrr.Likn Fridyrr.Likn is offline
Heathen Moderator

PTO Moderator 


Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
Posts: 3,184
Thanks: 8,658
Thanked 3,984 Times in 1,742 Posts

As stated above, you will need to seek grandparent's rights and your son will need to seek custody orders. An attorney would be very helpful especially because he's in prison. Unfortunately, in most states, grandparents rights alone will not allow you to take a child to visit as there has to be written permission from the parent (which the inmate cannot provide).
Reply With Quote