View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 03:42 PM

Default Phone/Visitation issue- removed from visitation list after call forwarding to my cell

I am asking for help here. Mu husband and I made a mistake regarding the phones. I work from home and my work # is transferred home and anytime I am not available I have to forward to my cell so they can contact me. I left early on Friday to do Christmas shopping and he happened to call that night and I answered it. They gave him a major case for it...30 days no rec, commissary, or contact visits & 90 days no phone calls. Now today I get a letter that they have removed me from his visitation list. August will be 2 years that he will be locked up and I am the only one on his visitation list that sees him and we have a 2 year old. His mother has only been a couple of times in the 1 1/2 yrs he has already been there. Obviously I shouldn't have answered the phone but it was completely unintentional. They said I could write an appeal letter. Has anyone else had to deal with this and were you able to get back on the list after you were removed?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links