View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 06:49 AM
fbopnomore fbopnomore is offline
Site Moderator

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 30,442
Thanks: 49,106
Thanked 23,682 Times in 13,606 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. Your sentence is just long enough for you to earn 54 days off for "good time". A sentence of only one year would not have earned any.

There is not enough time for you to take RDAP, so forget about that part. The bop can send every prisoner to up to one year in a HWH. Your unit team case manager, and warden, will decide how much, if any HWH they will offer you, but it is usually 10% of your sentence. Be sure to explain to your unit team that you need to earn enough money while in the HWH to afford a home for your family.
Reply With Quote