View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 08:56 PM

Default 27 yr.old female recently released from TDCJ (2nd time down)

Hello to all. I want to encourage the people of prisontalk to continue speaking up for those that are incarcerated. I am a 27 year old female recently released from prison in texas. This is my second time dow,n and this go round I was incarcerated 21 months. I signed a 2 year sentance after about 7 months in harris county jail fighting the courts down from their initial offer of 8 years. Not bad if u ask me.. I have spent just about 5 years total incarcerated as an adult (18 years of age) in the state of texas since '09. I have been on probation or parole since the age of 14 years old. With no breaks, up until Nov 2015. I had 2 whole months being completely off probation and or parole before I got arrested once again by htowns finest. I am not here to complain about the police or blame everyone else for.my misfortunes. I am here to present to you the facts of my own experiences so that we can come together and make a dofferenve in our country's prison system. If anyone has any questions about my experiences while incarcerated please feel free to ask away as I am quick to answer happily and in great detail what it is I have been through because I hope and pray that in some way my experiences might help in some way... Much love. Your little jailbird ;-) DunThat
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dunthat For This Useful Post:
cornered (07-27-2017), onparoleinTO (07-26-2017), patchouli (07-27-2017)