View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Friends_Forever's Avatar
Friends_Forever Friends_Forever is offline
aka jessesmom90731

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Pedro, CA
Posts: 284
Thanks: 76
Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts

Originally Posted by a.k.a.~Juera View Post
Here ya go mommy, the money orders have to be sent to :

Accounting Dept
P.O. Box 799007
San Diego, CA 92179-9007

You also have to write your inmate's last name and CDC# on them as well. I would also agree that JPay is alot faster, but if you must send via money order, there it is for ya . I also found out that if your inmate owes restitution, and you simply wanna pay on that without 45% of the amount going to the can simply write his last name, CDC # and then CDCR Restitution Only on it....just f.y.i.

They actually take out 55% out for restitution not 45%