View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Onedaycloser13 Onedaycloser13 is offline
Account Closed

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,202
Thanks: 6,853
Thanked 6,456 Times in 3,301 Posts

If I am not mistaken the only way to get around this is to petition the court. The PO has the final word and unless the court gives permission you are stuck with what he/she says.
Reply With Quote