View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 09:53 AM

Unhappy Can anyone help me with info - Middleton Massachusetts Jail?

This is my first time posting and I'm going to apologize ahead of time If I seem stupid. I don't know anything at all about the prison system except for what I've seen on television.

My brother is currently in Middleton Jail In Massachusetts & has been for 12 days. I'm finding it very hard to get information. I called today to get an address and spoke with an officer who simply gave me the address of the jail itself. No PO BOX number, Or cell unit number. I wrote a letter to that address in hopes that he'll get my mail.

I also asked if I could send money, he said just send a money order with his name on it and the officers will take it and apply it to his canteen. I want to make sure my brother has what he needs but I'm not very comfortable just mailing money orders since I don't trust the officers. I think they might just take it, cash it or throw it out. Does anyone know if he will actually get my money order?

I'm also wondering how I can talk to my brother. People have told me that he cannot call collect. I have to do something with my phone provider. Apply money to my phone?? I've looked endlessly online and haven't been able to find any information out. Is there anyone who can help me out and point me in the right direction?

He's currently in jail awaiting trial.. How long does it usually take for the trial and sentencing? Any and all information would be helpful.
Sponsored Links