View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 12:46 PM
Kimimi Kimimi is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: OR USA
Posts: 648
Thanks: 549
Thanked 947 Times in 426 Posts

You send him the document then he can kite the records clerk law library or you counselor depending on Which Oregon prison you are in. They have notaries inside. We are in Oregon my boyfriend said it can take forever but they will get it done. Your man should ask about it at his facility.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimimi For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (12-10-2019), GingerM (12-11-2019)