View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 07:34 PM
dmc45 dmc45 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Il USA
Posts: 19
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jessesgirl1111 View Post
Eligible inmates can submit proof of their completion of qualifying classes/degrees to Springfield. A lot of inmates are getting them notarized at their facility, sending to their loved ones and having them handle it.
This is interesting. My understanding is that they have to submit the paperwork to the clinical services at their prison, not Springfield.
When you said that "loved ones" can handle it, did you mean that they can send the paperwork to Springfield on inmate's behalf? Do you actually know someone who did it?
Reply With Quote