View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 07:21 PM
bellisq bellisq is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 6,437
Thanks: 1,050
Thanked 2,238 Times in 1,484 Posts

HI and Welcome to PTO. Many people get a burner phone with the area code and 1st 3 numbers of the region of the prison. That way your son will not have to pay long distance. Depending on who your current cell provider is, you might add a burner phone with the same number as your son, or change your number of your primary phone to his region. I'm know nothing about Pigeonly, but it is ridiculous that they have cost you money. I think you can get a pre-paid MasterCard at the grocery store which would inhibit their interference with your main account. But it sounds like you should dump them. If you are a senior citizen, you might find that ATT has a special rate for you.

I'm not sure why no one has answered you, but I'm sure someone with more experience will. It might help if you identify the facility that your son is in, it's not necessary, but it might help.

Last edited by bellisq; 02-23-2020 at 07:31 PM..
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bellisq For This Useful Post:
do97jdl (03-13-2020), His_Queen13 (04-26-2020)