View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 10:08 PM
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Nevads
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

My friend is moving to casa grande tomorrow. I had another friend who did a year at ccdc, and when he was released to a sober living house. Which is similar to a halfway house, but it is individually ran by the homeowner(s), and have there own rules. Casa Grande is the only transition that i know of, locally for inmates in the nv dept of corrections system. The inmate can apply for casa Grande, once they have completed the requirements... my friend spent april to june in high desert, earned enough credit to go to the conservation camp, and he put in a request for casa grande about a month ago. Today, he called and saod he is going there tomorrow. Im not sure of the requirements, but i know that my friend volunteers for work every weekend, is on the firefighting crew, and hasnt gotten into any trouble (no yard points) since getting up to high desert. He has one year more year almost to the day of his PED. I know of only one other halfway house, but that is for the federal prison. If you want more info,let me know and i will more tomorrow when i hear bavk from my friend and/or speak to an officer at casa grande .
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HIALEAH For This Useful Post:
judiwoo (10-11-2017), patchouli (10-10-2017)