View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 01:16 PM
onestepcloser onestepcloser is offline
Registered User

Join Date: May 2015
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 163
Thanks: 3
Thanked 72 Times in 48 Posts

Originally Posted by jenben7581 View Post
Hi my name is Jennifer. This is my third time having somebody in the system. Now it's my boyfriend. I don't even know where he is, or if he's even in?! He's had a lengthy record due to drug use. He just got released from County & Huber. He received a new charge because of me. Our relationship is still new. So I too am fearful that the longer he's there he's going to resent me. This new charge is for posession of paraphernalia. As a result they've sentenced hin to an inpatient treatment facility that lasts a good 3 plus months(90 days). I'm in Waukesha. He says the facility is 2 hours north of here. Does anybody know where the court system would send him?! The only one I can think of is DACC. Also needs to be where the facility is in association/affiliation with the court?! As he has to ne back here on Waukesha for a hearing. He just left today(May 9th). Was released from Huber on the 16th of April(my Birthday)& May 6th(Monday)had initial appearance on new/latest charge. BTW- This is NOT a transfer. He was released from Huber & appeared in court on his own. No incarceration. As a result, this is a direct placement. I do not work & am on Disability. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
He is most likely at the Drug Abuse Correctional Center that is located just north of Oshkosh .
Reply With Quote