View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 01:33 AM
Monique83 Monique83 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 44
Thanks: 35
Thanked 33 Times in 17 Posts
Post Help! Boyfriend was sentenced to 12 years.

Hi, I am desperately seeking some insight as to what possibilities my boyfriend may have in regards to possibly getting any credits towards his time. He got sentenced to 12 years with 85% due to his prior strike not being stricken, which resulted in his 2 year sentence being doubled, along with 3 years for Great Bodily Injury and lastly a 5 year enhancement due to the new crime being considered a "serious" felony.
I just got off the phone with him and he stated there is some kind of credit being issued to inmates with more than 10 years to serve having 3 years automatically reduced due to the over population. Can someone please clarify if this is true, or please provide me with any credits offered to violent offenders?
Thank you, I truly appreciate any feedback.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links