View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Buttercup View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and do not fully understand jpay. I put $50 into an account for my son but I'm not sure if it's for phone. Do I need to specify what the money is for or is the account money for him to use for whatever he needs? How will he know if the money is there? Will he be notified? He is in a county correctional facility in Monroe, Pennsylvania I can't seem to get answers easily and everything is a runaround.

Thanks for your help,

Mama Buttercup

Hiii!! I think I might be able to help since my boyfriend is also in the Monroe county correctional facility ! The money sent thru JPAY goes directly into their commissary account and you do not need to specify what it is for. Monroe county uses Securus for their phone calls so you would have to put money on a securus account separately, BUT your son can also transfer the money from his commissary on to the phone! Iím pretty sure they tell him when money is on his account when heís allowed to order from commissary ! If you have any other questions feel free to PM me !! [emoji16] I hope I helped a bit !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to torieoo For This Useful Post:
bobble60 (03-03-2019), Mama Buttercup (05-18-2019)