View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Buttercup View Post
Hi Torieoo,

Thanks for responding and I'm sorry I didn't see your reply until now. I did eventually figure out this whole money thing. I've also been sending some books through Amazon but my heart is broken beyond repair. I think my son will be doing lots of time and I don't know how I will get through this emotionally. How are you handling this?

Mama Buttercup

No problem and no apologies needed! Iím glad you were able to figure it out, sometimes it can get a little tricky. This situation definitely takes a toll on you, the not knowing and constant waiting. Iím not sure about your sons case but I know for my boyfriends case all they kept doing was pushing it back. We finally have a sentencing date but even then Iím not sure when heíll come home. Some days are better than others but I try to keep myself as occupied as possible because it does help make the days go by quicker. It takes awhile to get into the swing of things with not having him around. I can only visit him on Saturdays but I also live two hours away so I canít seem him as much as Iíd like to. I always say the family does just as much time on the outside that they do on the inside.

I hope for your sake your son gets to come home quickly. These situations are very draining [emoji17] but like I said feel free to PM me as well if you need to talk !