Thread: OCT chit chat
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Love is...❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izabella
Hello ladies.
I need your help i am new to all this and need info on visiting. I am the only one in my family approved for visits, do i need to get visiting app from my bro at la palma or can i download them off the web somewhere. Im from the orange county, ca and i knw its a long drive... Wats the address ?? Whats the dress code? How long are visits? I plan on going in nov. For the holiday. Is there visits on friday the day after thanksgiving? Help me
Hi there! You can dl the form (CDCR form 106) but its said the guys are suppose to fill out their part and sign it before they send it out to you. He can get it from the Coun or Chaplains there.

You would send the visiting forms to:
10961 Sun Center Dr., Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

La palma's address is the same one you write to. 5501 n. La Palma Rd. Eloy, AZ 85131.

I use to drive from Baldwin Park and it would take a good 7 hours. 605 to the 10e the whole way. Get off Florence exit# 194.

There's a dress code list in last months post that I put up (sorry, I'm on my phone).

Yes, they do, do holiday hours but your going to have to call LP visiting for those hours.

Visiting hours are usually 4.5 hours fridays. And 6.5 hours on weekends.

Last edited by BsWifey.636; 10-03-2011 at 11:29 PM..