View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 03:03 AM
missing my hubby

Talking The most adorable love letter ever!

Saturday I got the most adorable love letter from my man. I wanted to share it with everyone. I love Jamie soo much <3.

Faith,
To the love of my life, my heart and soul. I thought it was past time to open my heart and let you know how much you truly mean to me and how important you are. You are the only one in my entire life that has truly stuck beside me 100%, through the good and the bad. you are truly a remarkable woman and i truly feel that i'm the luckiest man alive. me and my little monsters have fallen head over heels in love with you. I am willing to move heaven and hell to make my wife, my partner, and my best friend for life happy. I sit in this cold dark cell and think about how much i miss you, and how badly i want to make love to you. I am constantly trying to think of a way to show you my appreciation for all you have done for me. You have showed me that life is truly worth living and your love is like a breathe of fresh air. as we have said to one and another a million times you are my drug, the best buzz i have ever experienced and i'll be forever an addict for your love. I hear by promise you that i'll be the best man i can be and I do all I can to make you happy and I give you my heart and soul to do with as you wish. I love you.

love,
jamie

I love my amazing man!!!!!

I became a mommy to a beautiful baby boy on 1-20-2012 <3

I love both my boys very much! I love you Jamie and Anthony <3

The Following User Says Thank You to Jamies_Angel For This Useful Post:
NewHorizon (02-07-2011)
Sponsored Links