Thread: Staying lost
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 06:10 PM
frostwoman1954's Avatar
frostwoman1954 frostwoman1954 is offline

PTO Moderator 


Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: AL, USA
Posts: 1,407
Thanks: 3,000
Thanked 1,422 Times in 679 Posts


if you are willing to move to a different state, most battered women's support programs can help get you to an out of state shelter. You can also have your SSN changed if you are a battered woman. Call the Nat'l DV Hotline @ 800-799-7233 and they can help you.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Dedicated to my sweet husband - ALWAYS & FOREVER!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to frostwoman1954 For This Useful Post:
lil peep (10-14-2014)