View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 05:38 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCherry View Post
I setup an account through GTL, and added $20 so I could receive calls from my boyfriend who is at NCCF. After they immediately charge their fees and I was left with $16.35. I just received a call from him, and after a 40 minute call I'm now left with $4.98.... 11.37 seems excessive to me for 40 minutes. Or is that the average. To top it off the call came from a Texas area code, I have a Los Angeles area.. What can I do to receive calls cheaper? I have a cell phone through Metro PCS.
GET A TEXAS NUMBER AND PAY $29.99 a MONTH FOR UNLIMITED CALLS, THAT'S WHAT I WILL DO IF I BEGIN TALKING MORE ON THE PHONE. MY DUDES AT NCCF AS WELL & WE DON'T TALK LONG ON THE PHONE AT ALL I TALK WITH HIM MAYBE 4 TIMES A DAY BUT FOR ONLY 5 to 10 MINS EACH TIME. I PUT $85 ON MY PHONE THIS WED IT WILL BE 2 WEEKS AND RIGHT NOW MY BALANCE IS $54 and some change. THEY SAY IT'S FREE NOW JUST TO CONNECT AND .25$ PER MIN. CUT THE PHONE CALLS SHORT THEN U CAN GET MORE CALLS IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU GETTING YOUR MONEY WORTH PLUS GTL THEY COST TO MUCH TRY CONNECT NETWORK.
The Following User Says Thank You to BevElay For This Useful Post:
Renea0428 (04-24-2017)