View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:55 AM
EricaMo's Avatar
EricaMo EricaMo is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 253
Thanks: 0
Thanked 163 Times in 84 Posts

I visited my husband only one time at crc before he was transferred to madison. You need an id, birth certificate, any utility bill stating your address is true, and if you are married you need marriage license, you do need to print out the application and fill it out. You are not able to put money on his commissary until you visit. Yes, if you are not approved they will turn you away right then and there. GP is totally diff than reception. So anything that pertains to GP just throw out the window. Lol
Reply With Quote