View Single Post
Old 02-22-2005, 06:23 PM
remiella remiella is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: chicago il
Posts: 443
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts


If I were you I would call the prison he is in and find out who is his case manager. Ask for the direct line and speak to that person to find out the specifics of the case. Be polite and smooth with them, it will get you what you need. If you cannot speak to the case manager, you can ask to speak to the warden. Explain the reason for your concern and ask your questions. I hope you get your info. Peace
I am sorry did you say "justice" ?
Reply With Quote