Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

Old 03-26-2012, 12:18 AM
Love found me in PRISON

Default My MWI Mate's Ex wants to see him

The ex.. she's now wanting to come out here and see Bud! I mean really lady?! You left him and now that he and I are together she wants to come and see him? Yes, Bud told me about it.... because I asked if he got mail this week.. and then he said he did .. all of what I sent and then one from her asking him if she can come and see him.
Now ladies I try and be tasteful and not bash anyone for anything because it is not in me to do that. In my head I was thinking .. are you serious?!!! So I asked Bud "Why is she still around?" and he said that she wants to get back with him.. and that she's not over him. He did tell me that he wrote her back and told her "I have a girlfriend now and I don't think that having you come here and see me is not appropriate at all"
Here is my problem.. she left him.. and now she wants him back knowing that he is with me..she said she would move from MI to be here in WA with him... and although I trust Bud.. it burns me up that there is a woman out there.. who left this man.. who I am with .. for another inmate ... 2 of them mind you!!!... and now wants HIM back....

Bud tells me that I am his and he's mine. That he loves me everyday... and I believe him.. I don't understand her!!! or why I am so angry about this...

I have to say that I wish he didn't tell me this.. because this lady's actions are really starting to bother me.

I wanted to ask Bud for her phone number or something to contact her and tell her to stay away from US..

But I couldn't bring myself to stoop as low as her like that... I can't let this affect what I have going now.. it means too much for me to throw it away because if the pathetic ex..

You know I have been an ex to 4 men in my life ... even though 2 of them ended horribly... I am still repectful to them and no matter who they are with I'm happy for them!!!!

Thanks .. I needed this venting session.. LOL

Last edited by Vikinglover; 03-26-2012 at 12:20 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2012, 12:30 AM

ahhhh she wants to move from MI to WA, i am telling you wa state is a good state..lmao
as for the ex, i think that she wants some drama and i believe you would be giving it to her if you do ever phone call her. exs like drama esp. the ones that are messy! some exs sometimes pose as they are from the same state as the girlfriend.
I think the reason why she wants him back now is because maybe he is close to date of release?? and she realized now she wants him because she doesnt have to put effort in the relationship that maybe his time is up? dont give the rachett female any power over you.
The Following User Says Thank You to hisbabygurl2014 For This Useful Post:
Vikinglover (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 12:36 AM
Love found me in PRISON

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrul View Post
ahhhh she wants to move from MI to WA, i am telling you wa state is a good state..lmao
as for the ex, i think that she wants some drama and i believe you would be giving it to her if you do ever phone call her. exs like drama esp. the ones that are messy! some exs sometimes pose as they are from the same state as the girlfriend.
I think the reason why she wants him back now is because maybe he is close to date of release?? and she realized now she wants him because she doesnt have to put effort in the relationship that maybe his time is up? dont give the rachett female any power over you.

I think it did end badly... he is out in a little under 4 years... I just don't get this lady... or evil ex's LOL
Old 03-26-2012, 12:39 AM

Thanked 1,901 Times in 945 Posts

It doesn't matter why she wants him back. It doesn't matter where she lives. It doesn't matter how she feels. She doesn't matter. If he is not interested he should refuse her mail so it doesn't impact the two of you and your relationship. Don't let anyone else cause stress in your relationship. It's good he was honest with you but now put it behind you and concentrate on you and him. Good luck.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DP's Girl For This Useful Post:
HesMyForever (03-26-2012), hisbabygurl2014 (03-26-2012), IS2012OURS (03-26-2012), Lilefanatic (03-26-2012), Vikinglover (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 12:41 AM
Love found me in PRISON

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP's Girl View Post
It doesn't matter why she wants him back. It doesn't matter where she lives. It doesn't matter how she feels. She doesn't matter. If he is not interested he should refuse her mail so it doesn't impact the two of you and your relationship. Don't let anyone else cause stress in your relationship. It's good he was honest with you but now put it behind you and concentrate on you and him. Good luck.

True that! Thank you!!!
Old 03-26-2012, 12:45 AM

Well, at least he told you,,, Did you give him props for that?? I wouldn't sweat it tooooooo much unless she just got ignant and needed a little tightening up.. In that case let your man do it,,, she won't listen if it comes from you,, in fact it would probably make her want and chase him more (forbidden fruit ALWAYS looks good).
In her mind it will give her an esteem boost being able to say he left you for her. So *I* would let my man put her in her place in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS,,, make it REAL clear to her that ain't NOTHIN movin with him and her.
Keep us posted..

There is only one man who has ever made me feel as loved as Zachary has,,,that man was my father, for now that he has come into my life and Daddy's gone,,, I am no longer Daddy's Little Girl, I am his WOMAN.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tazzie For This Useful Post:
hisbabygurl2014 (03-26-2012), Vikinglover (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 07:48 AM
HIS WONDER WOMAN

Wait! So she's a inmate hoppa!!!! He would have to be crazy to even think about giving her another chance. You, don't contact her and don't stress. Easier said than done, right. I know. But have faith in him and your love. Don't let that sour b*tch put stress in your relationship.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_Tee For This Useful Post:
Vikinglover (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 08:22 AM
Does NOT Sugarcoat

Thanked 3,622 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikinglover View Post
The ex.. she's now wanting to come out here and see Bud! I mean really lady?! You left him and now that he and I are together she wants to come and see him? Yes, Bud told me about it.... because I asked if he got mail this week.. and then he said he did .. all of what I sent and then one from her asking him if she can come and see him.
Now ladies I try and be tasteful and not bash anyone for anything because it is not in me to do that. In my head I was thinking .. are you serious?!!! So I asked Bud "Why is she still around?" and he said that she wants to get back with him.. and that she's not over him. He did tell me that he wrote her back and told her "I have a girlfriend now and I don't think that having you come here and see me is not appropriate at all"
Here is my problem.. she left him.. and now she wants him back knowing that he is with me..she said she would move from MI to be here in WA with him... and although I trust Bud.. it burns me up that there is a woman out there.. who left this man.. who I am with .. for another inmate ... 2 of them mind you!!!... and now wants HIM back....

Bud tells me that I am his and he's mine. That he loves me everyday... and I believe him.. I don't understand her!!! or why I am so angry about this...

I have to say that I wish he didn't tell me this.. because this lady's actions are really starting to bother me.

I wanted to ask Bud for her phone number or something to contact her and tell her to stay away from US..

But I couldn't bring myself to stoop as low as her like that... I can't let this affect what I have going now.. it means too much for me to throw it away because if the pathetic ex..

You know I have been an ex to 4 men in my life ... even though 2 of them ended horribly... I am still repectful to them and no matter who they are with I'm happy for them!!!!

Thanks .. I needed this venting session.. LOL

It is good that he told you and wrote her back telling her it was not appropriate for her to visit.

I believe we all have ex's and some are okay being friends and some are not. It is between the two people, but I myself and not friends with ex's. My fiance on the other hand, is cordial with all of his ex's. He is just that kind of guy, he does not hold grudges and wants everyone to be happy.

In my opinion, you did the right thing by not contacting her, as she is not worth your breath. You have him and he has assured you of that. You cannot make her stay away from you two, however, he can put an end to all communication with her, but he has to choose that.

I have never understood why someone would continue conversing with an ex when they know the ex wants them back. In my opinion, they are leading the person on and somehow giving them false hope. JMHO

I am thankful my relationship is not bothered by ex's, but if one of them popped their heads up, I would trust my man to take care of it.

Peace~

The Following User Says Thank You to InmateLover67 For This Useful Post:
Vikinglover (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 08:28 AM
smile my LOVE..♥

The best thing to do is let him send her that letter, and if she decides to reply he should no longer accept her mail. She'll get the hint once he puts his foot down. He's with you now. Some people just love to stir up drama & of course love negative attention and since she's already making your blood boil, she's doing her job well.
I know, it's hard to not give these types of woman a piece of our own mind, but if you do it will only cause more drama.
I'd make sure she's not on his visiting list. She needs to be aware that there's no chance for reconciliation with him.
Oh & if I was you I'd be pissed too
Vikinglover (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 09:04 AM
Patiently waiting!!!

He needs to stop having contact with her period for her to know that she can't get him back. Apparently she thinks she has a chance if she is writing him with this B.S.

The Following User Says Thank You to shannameek For This Useful Post:
Vikinglover (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 12:14 PM
Love found me in PRISON

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissaa View Post
The best thing to do is let him send her that letter, and if she decides to reply he should no longer accept her mail. She'll get the hint once he puts his foot down. He's with you now. Some people just love to stir up drama & of course love negative attention and since she's already making your blood boil, she's doing her job well.
I know, it's hard to not give these types of woman a piece of our own mind, but if you do it will only cause more drama.
I'd make sure she's not on his visiting list. She needs to be aware that there's no chance for reconciliation with him.
Oh & if I was you I'd be pissed too
I know she's not on there anymore.. so there is no just popping up . and I go to every vists.. thank goodness I have a job that works well with us.

I was really burned up but when I think about me and Bud I take a step back and see that we are great together and that no crazy weirdo is gonna stop us!
Old 03-26-2012, 12:41 PM

Oh I can relate! A girl from my mans past has decided to reappear after she quit writing him in 2008 (with no explaination). She wrote him last June asking him if she was still picking him up in Nov. (his original release date). He wrote her back said no he was in a relationship and his plans no longer included her. Well i thought that would be the end of it since she never wrote back...until last friday. She wanted to know his sizes for his dress outs, told him she had a place for him to parole to and she would be there to pick him up! WTF What part of "i'm in a relationship" didn't she understand?

The Following User Says Thank You to Lilefanatic For This Useful Post:
Vikinglover (03-27-2012)