Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > Pets
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Account Closed

Default Poor Cheeto took a dive in the toilet

In the interest of full disclosure, this really was my fault. I forgot to close the toilet lid full-well knowing he has a penchant for drinking out of the toilet. Two nights ago I was getting ready for bed and noticed he had jumped on the toilet seat and already had his head fully immersed in the toilet. It's just so funny to see him with his butt straight in the air with his tail pointed up so I reached around and just barely touched the middle of his tail.

He freaked, tried to turn on the toilet seat, his paws slipped and in he went to the toilet butt-first. He looked like an oversize bird in a tiny birdbath trying to get out. Paws were flailing, fur was flying, but he just couldn't get traction. Water went everywhere and somehow he finally got out and ran into the living room leaving a trail of toilet water behind him.

For his revenge, he got on the bed, still wet, and laid on the pillow next to me. I got to smell toilet water wet cat all night. But it was SO worth it.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 10:31 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,568 Times in 10,264 Posts

hahaha.........I remember one time, our cat, Oliver, got a shower.
He loved to drink the shower water (so much so, I ended up putting his water bowl in there as he was in there anyway...........)
well, one time, I didnt look IN the shower before I turned it on to take my shower.
all hell broke loose! lol
He was scrambling (as your describing) and the dog came running in like, WHAT HAPPENED??????
(She then decided to chase poor Oliver down the hall, all soaking wet.....)

There is a nap for that

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
MrsCetina (04-13-2012), seeyouin10 (06-28-2012), SimplyMe123 (04-14-2012)
Old 04-13-2012, 02:01 AM

Thanked 1,420 Times in 884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeyouin10 View Post
In the interest of full disclosure, this really was my fault. I forgot to close the toilet lid full-well knowing he has a penchant for drinking out of the toilet. Two nights ago I was getting ready for bed and noticed he had jumped on the toilet seat and already had his head fully immersed in the toilet. It's just so funny to see him with his butt straight in the air with his tail pointed up so I reached around and just barely touched the middle of his tail.

He freaked, tried to turn on the toilet seat, his paws slipped and in he went to the toilet butt-first. He looked like an oversize bird in a tiny birdbath trying to get out. Paws were flailing, fur was flying, but he just couldn't get traction. Water went everywhere and somehow he finally got out and ran into the living room leaving a trail of toilet water behind him.

For his revenge, he got on the bed, still wet, and laid on the pillow next to me. I got to smell toilet water wet cat all night. But it was SO worth it.
thats hilarious. My little black cat fell in once too. I didnt see it happen but i went into the bathroom and there were paw prints inside the bowl

hes been home since 12/29/09
&
off probation since 5/28/13
The Following User Says Thank You to MrsCetina For This Useful Post:
seeyouin10 (06-28-2012)
Old 04-13-2012, 02:23 AM

Thanked 2,649 Times in 1,216 Posts

Poor Cheeto (great name, BTW)! Not only soaked but stinky and humiliated too - a cat's worst nightmare.
Glad he's OK.

P.S. Don't tell Cheeto but I woulda paid good money to see that...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to countryzgirl For This Useful Post:
MrsCetina (04-13-2012), seeyouin10 (06-28-2012), SimplyMe123 (04-14-2012), sucker4mylove (04-15-2012)
Old 04-15-2012, 04:14 PM

Thanked 1,135 Times in 618 Posts

LMAO! my old Merlin was a confirmed toilet-drinker. i never put the lid down, so i had to stop using the blue tablets in the tank. one day he was up there & i tried to push him in, to teach him a lesson. ever try to make a cat do something it doesn't want to do? not happening.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:19 PM
Account Closed

Thanked 1,102 Times in 528 Posts

Kind of related story,

I was visiting a friend who lived in a boarding house. Had one bathroom on each floor. Everybody shared the bathroom. I step into the hallway and all of a sudden this girls runs out of the bathroom with pants below her knees screaming bloody murder. She was so excited (in a bad way) you couldn't understand what she was yelling. We are standing there in the hall, she runs past us in to her room and slams the door still in a panic. My friend who knew this girl followed her to the door in the hope finding out what was wrong. Me not knowing this girl went to the bathroom to find out what set her off. I'm thinking, "big spider" I look around, no spider. I look behind the shower curtin, nothing. Now, I'm thinking, "What the hell is going on here." My friend yells out from the room, "Look in the toilet bowl!!" So I take a cautious look in the bowl. The water was yellow which told me it wasn't until after she used the toilet that she saw what scared her. It was a big full grown rat.

It must have leaned over the edge to get a drink and fell in. Because of the depth of the bowl it couldn't climb out.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:39 PM

omg i was laughing so hard reading these comments and ewwwww to the big rat lmao
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to canadiangirl098 For This Useful Post:
seeyouin10 (06-28-2012), sidewalker (07-01-2012), sucker4mylove (07-01-2012)
Old 07-01-2012, 10:32 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,568 Times in 10,264 Posts

***** It was a big full grown rat.**********

OMG. I would never pee again. ever.
holy smoke!!
(sidewalker says sorta doing the PP dance yikes!)

There is a nap for that

Old 08-24-2012, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeyouin10

Lmao too funny...MANY moons ago I had a black cat we named nosey because he got into EVERYTHING...He loved to tin around our apartment and would always make a lap in my mothers bathroom jumping in the tub then back out...

Well one night my mom had just ran a tub full of water...Nosey came in & pounced on me & when I jumped up he took off!!! By the time I made it to my mothers room he was a white blur bubbles...He started flipping around on the carpet & crying out trying to get himself dry...My mother & I couldn't do nothing but laugh