Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Wives & Girlfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Wives & Girlfriends in Prison For everyone who has a wife, girlfriend, or female partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: Have you slipped?
Yes, once 95 9.41%
Yes, several times 151 14.95%
Nope, never 598 59.21%
I've thought about it 166 16.44%
Voters: 1010. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2011, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldieGirl View Post
As a woman, if I was on the inside, I wouldn't blame my husband for having sex if it was just that, sex. A man is a man, and it's hard for them to go a long period of time without it expecially if they've been used to having it for so long. I don't want him going out and screwing every chick that came along though. But I can understand a meaningless fling every now and then.

~A

i just have to agree...for men or women...its only natural..i dont think theres anything wrong with it as long as ur not lying about what ur doing...my fiance says what he dont know wont hurt him. at the end of the day and he comes home he already knows he wont have to worry about no one else.
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyFlip For This Useful Post:
LoveBug9 (01-11-2013)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2011, 06:28 PM

I've fantasized about having sex with another woman but I have not acted on it. My girlfriend has even said it would be okay but I feel that would not be fair to her.
If I need to "release the tension" then there are other ways of doing it like using my right hand.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:14 AM

I have been with my man for 7 years and he is serving a life sentence of 15 to life he has been in prison for 19 years now, and back 3 years ago, i did cheated and a child came out of it.....but he loves our daughter even if his not his blood, he understands and does not hold it against me... he just do not want me to leave him, so i will not lie if i told you i do have friends with benefits but that is all....I love my man but i am also human.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candy4U For This Useful Post:
LoveBug9 (01-11-2013), winkyloCC (03-12-2012)
Old 05-18-2011, 10:13 AM
heartfriend

Here's some honesty. I am the best friend of a man whose wife has been in a Texas prison since 2005. He waited for 4 years before he gave in to his need, desire, whatever you want to call it for sex. He neither encouraged or desire any lasting "relationship", in fact, was up front about his situation. At six years, his wife wrote of a "loving relationship" with a woman she lived with. He gave up, found a woman he loved and is now in the midst of a break-up that is all the more heartbreaking because of prison. He never considered his indescretions a threat to their marriage, neither did she, though she and he never discussed them, she considered it a given that he would give in to the craving for physical comfort. I don't know if this helps, just my experience with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to heartfriend For This Useful Post:
May (07-28-2011)
Old 06-12-2011, 02:06 PM
andy

Talking be truthful

hi im a guy aged 19 from the united kingdom, my girlfriend is in prison till march 8th, i am deeply in love with her and im waiting for her!! i have no intensions on slipping, she's the only girl for me and she is also carrying my baby besides the point remain faithful to your loved 1's see them as often as you can enoy the love you both share and the heart will grow fonder whilst your apart
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andy11 For This Useful Post:
bluesmnm (12-07-2011), HisRockerGirl (07-28-2011), lovesjames (07-12-2011), Turbo413 (07-20-2011)
Old 06-22-2011, 12:23 AM
AlWaYz HeR gUrL

Honestly...I couldn't. When you make the commitment and make the choice to stick by your partner...you choose to wait. It only takes one meaningless fling to catch something more that can last longer than that one night! If you did...would it b worth it? Aside from that...I love my girl and don't want anyone but her! I made a promise to her to b faithful and by her side through it all! I am a woman and human but my relationship means more to me than some fling...but that's just me.

*AlWaYz HeR gIrL*
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThumperzGurl For This Useful Post:
bluesmnm (12-07-2011), May (07-28-2011), mikeq (12-02-2013), sa1ntleo (07-13-2011)
Old 07-13-2011, 07:51 AM
Donation Award 

I have remained faithful (going on 8 months). I've searched too long and finally found the one that inspires me and will not let go of her. I stay busy with work, communicating with her, taking pictures that I share with her in my letters and volunteer. Do I miss the intimacy ..., of course but that is just one manifistation of our love to experience together when the time comes. I focus my energies on those things that I have control over and await patiently for her. I have a poster that I touch each day before I leave the house, "Fight On". She is the one that I cheerish above all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sa1ntleo For This Useful Post:
bluesmnm (12-07-2011), Hisoneandonly (08-07-2011), May (07-28-2011)
Old 07-19-2011, 10:57 PM

I love my woman to pieces and feel guilty about wanting to one day experiment with other women. I love her and we have talked about marriage for the past couple years...I see people talking about waiting months but my love still has until atleast 2017. I love and want to marry her likely before she even comes home. Our FRP visits will be possible but I admit I have temptation. We are 28 years old and I feel bad for thinking about giving in...I'm not leaving her, hell I take care of her,very well and times are tough. I was told it is natural to do things with others to dull the pain and engage in some exciting activity given the situation but i dunno I just need more advice. I gave her the green light to "do her" but she refuses...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzy'sAngel For This Useful Post:
May (07-28-2011), winkyloCC (03-12-2012)
Old 07-20-2011, 09:04 AM

Thanked 4,947 Times in 2,969 Posts

In my opinion, if you love her then you should avoid getting involved with anyone else while waiting. Even if the idea is a one night stand or friends with benefits I think that spending time with someone else cannot help but to increase what you feel for that other person and lessen what you feel for your woman now. It is a slippery slope that is too treacherous to play around on.
mikeq (12-02-2013)
Old 07-20-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinsMan View Post
In my opinion, if you love her then you should avoid getting involved with anyone else while waiting. Even if the idea is a one night stand or friends with benefits I think that spending time with someone else cannot help but to increase what you feel for that other person and lessen what you feel for your woman now. It is a slippery slope that is too treacherous to play around on.
Well said, and I agree 100%
bluesmnm (01-07-2012), Hisoneandonly (08-07-2011)
Old 07-27-2011, 07:38 PM

No way, A real man does not have any desire to SLIP!! I am just engaged and have been and then this came up. I still have my committment and will not by no means slip!! IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO STAND FAST!!
bluesmnm (12-07-2011), mikeq (12-02-2013)
Old 08-07-2011, 07:51 PM

I have been waiting on my guy for 13 months now with 13 more to go. I never would have looked at another man or considered relations with another man to fill this void. I have taken great pride in my commitemnt to him and have ruined this now. I had a few drinks with friends while we were out on the town and a male friend kissed me. Instead of rejecting this advance I kissed him back for a few moments, but thankfully stopped this and it went no further.

Now here I sit beating myself up over a HUGE mistake that I thought I would NEVER make. I cannot take back my actions, and can only move forward and learn from my mistake. I love him soo much and my actions did not show this. I am mortified, sad, and want to scream. My friends of course say that its no big deal and only a kiss. But to me a kiss is cheating and it is eating me up inside. ...just feelin down and hoping someone can relate.

Kudos to those of you that have never even slipped a little...stay true and dont even let a "kiss" throw a wrench in the amazing committment that you make to your partner.
The Following User Says Thank You to linza112 For This Useful Post:
RobinsMan (08-09-2011)
Old 09-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Shewillbeback

I would never even think of not staying faithfull to the woman i love, I love her for a reason and she loves me right back, and for that I could never do her wrong. She needs me just as much as I need her and I wouldn't want to life my life without her by my side!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numskull357 For This Useful Post:
bluesmnm (12-07-2011), Jason Blenden (11-02-2011), mikeq (12-02-2013)
Old 11-02-2011, 10:03 PM

im not exactly sure if Amber and I are back together or not. since we aint married im sure she wouldnt care if i was to hound dog every now and then. i did 5 1/2 back in the early 90's and i told the 2-3 different gals during that time that i dont care what they did except 3 things. dont get pregnant, dont catch nothin, & they better be gone when i hit the bricks. if i was married or in a serious relationship i would hope to think i would be faithful.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:40 AM
♥ Por Vida ♥

This is an amazing answer!! Thank you. I have to say that although it's me waiting for my husband, it brought tears to my eyes reading your response. It's rare to find such a man out there that still holds his vows close at heart, you are right for better or worse. I say it all the time

His ex wife burned him (twice) last time he went to Prison, several years ago and although he KNOWS my stand on our vows, I sometimes wonder if he REALLY believes and trusts me or does he just say that. I love my husband and I too, can't imagine sharing my bed or being in the arms of anyone else. Till death do us part!!

Old 12-04-2011, 06:57 AM
♥ Por Vida ♥

I know this is an older post, however I do want to say something. I deal with hate EVERY SINGLE DAY, but especially on Fridays, when my co-workers head to happy hour. For what you did, is EXACTLY why I choose NOT to go with them. I'm not saying don't enjoy your life, we too must go on, however, if you can avoid certain situations altogether, you should, especially when alcohol is involved. For this reason, I STOPPED drinking, vowed to never touch any kind of alcohol until I can drink it with my husband, simply because no matter how strong we are and how much we love our partners, ALCOHOL messes it all up, just for the moment, but its that moment that ruins everything you worked so hard to achieve and you will live with that regret forever. Therefore, I stay away from it, my husband is worth the wait, so if that means no drinking, well, it's an easy sacrifice to make to ensure my faithfulness and loyalty to the man that I love... I know it's hard and people are so mean becaue of OUR choices to stand by their side, but keep in mind, your choices does NOT influence their lives, so don't let their influence ruin the choices YOU make ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by linza112 View Post
I have been waiting on my guy for 13 months now with 13 more to go. I never would have looked at another man or considered relations with another man to fill this void. I have taken great pride in my commitemnt to him and have ruined this now. I had a few drinks with friends while we were out on the town and a male friend kissed me. Instead of rejecting this advance I kissed him back for a few moments, but thankfully stopped this and it went no further.

Now here I sit beating myself up over a HUGE mistake that I thought I would NEVER make. I cannot take back my actions, and can only move forward and learn from my mistake. I love him soo much and my actions did not show this. I am mortified, sad, and want to scream. My friends of course say that its no big deal and only a kiss. But to me a kiss is cheating and it is eating me up inside. ...just feelin down and hoping someone can relate.

Kudos to those of you that have never even slipped a little...stay true and dont even let a "kiss" throw a wrench in the amazing committment that you make to your partner.

Old 12-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Banned

Thanked 1,807 Times in 937 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_black1979
At the risk of sounding cheesy, I have to say that My whole world begins, and ends with my wife. We have been through so much, including her fight with drug addiction, and several other things that hurt too much to talk about. But through it all, I stand by my wife to the death. She is the only woman who stole my heart with a glance, and I love her more than air. A cheap, meaningless, one night stand would hurt me more than her. I couldn't live with myself if I even thought about it. She is my best friend, and the only family I have left. I am only on this earth for her.
Well this just tore me up. Probably the sweetest thing I've ever read. You've got one lucky girl.

Sent from my phone to yours using PrisonTalk
Old 12-06-2011, 11:28 PM
rappelman

Have considered eve brought a woman home but when it was time to get down to the action my mind and body just weren't in to it so I asked her to leave, I realized then I am a 1 woman man.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Ill have you soon princes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelman
Have considered eve brought a woman home but when it was time to get down to the action my mind and body just weren't in to it so I asked her to leave, I realized then I am a 1 woman man.
That a boy!!!!!! I mean it sucks you had to get her home to realize that and I'm sure a lot more happened than your saying... But once again, THAT A BOY!!!
Old 02-09-2012, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardygurl
Thanks to all the men who commented I know it's not easy for men to open up about their feelings. Also they might be judged as weak for waiting on a woman who's locked up but it goes both ways if we can do it so can you. With so many shops that sell toys there's no reason for anyone to have meaningless sex while their partner is incarcerated you can get relief many different ways. If you say you love that person then you should respect them and yourself and wait until they get out if you're not married if you are there's FRP visits that can help. Please stay true to your partners everyone as hard as it may be they're counting on you. Good luck and God bless you and your loved ones.
I totally agree with you. Stressful times call for sticking together and remaining faithful. Thismis time for morals to play a big role in the lives of those involved. You only live once. Live it right. Focus on positive change.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:34 PM

Aww big black I looove that!!!!
Old 02-19-2012, 11:54 PM
~ILOVEUANGEL1/2/11~

Quote:
Originally Posted by her_man
been true for two years now, and will remain so. My vows mean something to me.

Don
love it!!

~iloveuangel1/2/11~
The Following User Says Thank You to shayahzoe For This Useful Post:
gexayu (05-04-2012)
Old 03-11-2012, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Man View Post
Been true for two years now, and will remain so. My vows mean something to me.

Don
Just as an update.....I initially wrote this in 2006. I am still here and still waiting on my wife....and my vows still mean something to me.
blah8705 (10-26-2012), gexayu (05-04-2012), missingdee (03-12-2012), sidewalker (03-13-2012)
Old 03-12-2012, 07:11 PM

Hell I had a live in GF for 4.5 years. A man has needs. She is now our nanny. Funny how it all worked out.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:09 PM

It may only be six months,, And I definitely don't see myself straying away. No way, no how. Not in this lifetime....