Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 03:35 PM

This is my first check in ever!!! I will be visiting my mwi in three weeks I havnt seen him since jan, so things are rocky since i miss him so much. School is going great, this is my last year as an undergrad so i am excited with that..hopefully the path gets opened for me even more. My guy he is trying to take some personal training courses so when he comes home he can have something to fall back on. we have been doing some research on that. I am proud of that man

Anyways about other thinking MWI are nuts or the relationship is not real because we met through pen mals or whatever. You just let know that they are speaking from insecurity (most of the time) to say that urs is so much better because u knew them before doesnt garuntee that he will be faithful to you. There are bad apples everywhere including in prison. Everyone have a great MAY!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to hisbabygurl2014 For This Useful Post:
NatesGurl (05-15-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2012, 04:15 PM

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Winner PTO Moderator 

Thanked 1,669 Times in 1,090 Posts

The thing I'm looking forward to this month is that my bf gets released off home confinement on May 25th I'm getting really excited for him, so here's to a happy May everyone!
Old 05-04-2012, 11:50 PM
grá mo chroí

Thanked 8,235 Times in 3,525 Posts

I am here believe it or not! Life should start settling down soon I hope!!!

Old 05-05-2012, 02:44 AM
WINNING! Admin

PTOQ Editorial Team Member 

Donation Award 

Thanked 37,640 Times in 10,443 Posts

THIS CORRESPONDENCE
IS FROM A WOMAN IN LOVE
WITH A FORMER INMATE OF
THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT
OF CORRECTIONS

Old 05-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Where's my mail ! lol

I never thought to check in here. Good idea. Well me and my babe are doing really good. I received the sweetest letter yesterday! As a few may already know I am waiting to see what he has sent me. I shoudl be receiving it this week. This is the first thing I have received that doesnt fit in a standard envelope! It has been 14 months for us. He is the love of my life and I am his.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:34 AM

Happy May Ladies
Old 05-12-2012, 12:42 PM
MWI fell in love

Default YUP YUP YUP I'm NEW!!! Hi ya'll!!

THE REAL PRISONER'S ARE THE ONES WHO WILL NEVER KNOW
REAL LOVE BECAUSE THEY KEPT THEIR HEARTS AND THEIR MINDS CLOSED AS TIGHT AS
THE BARS THAT HOLD MY FUTURE...
<3u4ever John~Celeste

I posted this originally as a reply to another amazing post but I guess it sort of serves as my introduction as well...

It is really difficult to be OR MEET genuine real people who don't look at you and immediately pass judgement,
based on how you look or what you wear, or drive, or whatever other unimportant thing they can dream up...noone seems to want to really KNOW you...

I am far from a perfect woman...or human for that matter. I, too, have made mistakes, bad choices, broke laws, hurt other's, and I,
by the grace of God, am able to sit here on the outside and admit that, and change my direction in life.
So, WHY? would I want to continue being involved with 'those people' some ask...BECAUSE THAT IS IT EXACTLY! They are people!!
Many truly amazing, gifted, loving loyal and GOOD people...who made bad choices, did bad things...like most of us,
difference is their choices landed them in prison,

I have spent too many years loving men who walk freely among us, abusing women, (and everyone else who love them in some way) being manipulated,
and degraded, and broken and discarded, and to me...THAT is criminal because I am one of the lucky ones...

The man...who just happens to be an inmate... I love knows what it is to be deprived of love, and also knows how to really show his love...
and he knows me INSIDE...SPIRITUALLY...EMOTIONALLY...INTELLECTUALL Y...REALLY
I was married for 15 years to a man who fathered my 3 kids and knows me less intimately or made me feel as accepted and loved.
He never really asked. WTF???

I have found what I have been looking for my whole life...and we developed that part of our relationship before he ever even saw a picture...

Bonus was when I finally sent him some, and he wrote me a poem about how beautiful I was and how lucky HE is...and frankly...
I feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

We will forever be bound by love not cuffs or expectations.

I am absolutely proud to love an inmate!!! John W. I love you!!! I am waiting,
however long it takes...because
YOU ARE MY FOREVER
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Waitin4forever For This Useful Post:
katsuki (05-17-2012), MissVal1920 (05-14-2012), Zenone (05-12-2012)
Old 05-12-2012, 04:08 PM

That was so beautifully written, thanks for sharing

Also it's Mothers Day over here in Australia so happy mothers day to all the mums out there!
Old 05-12-2012, 04:46 PM

hi, i wanted to say that things are going soooo great for me and anthony....some members of another site actually thought i was lying about me and him a few months back. had the nerve to ask me "who was i trying to convince my relationship was real"

' some on that site thought i wasn't the type of woman any one would want (they actually said that!! smdh)(i'm an ex-heroin addict with 4 yrs. clean) these same ones were all so happy about my breakup in jan. over their jealous lies,they offered not one nice word to me when i needed it. so i can't help but feel that karma was in play here cause....the truth was that they were the type anthony would never want for a girlfriend or wife. sooo here i am still with MY Anthony he loves me it's in his writing so all the ones that thought they had him can see it's HIS writing and I'M the woman he loves.i'm soooooo excited to be moving to california soon.i'm looking into colleges out there also. things are just finally falling into place
GEDCwap.jpg

Last edited by ~Christina~; 05-12-2012 at 04:54 PM..
Old 05-12-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Anthonys_Lady~ View Post
hi, i wanted to say that things are going soooo great for me and anthony....some members of another site actually thought i was lying about me and him a few months back. had the nerve to ask me "who was i trying to convince my relationship was real"

' some on that site thought i wasn't the type of woman any one would want (they actually said that!! smdh)(i'm an ex-heroin addict with 4 yrs. clean) these same ones were all so happy about my breakup in jan. over their jealous lies,they offered not one nice word to me when i needed it. so i can't help but feel that karma was in play here cause....the truth was that they were the type anthony would never want for a girlfriend or wife. sooo here i am still with MY Anthony he loves me it's in his writing so all the ones that thought they had him can see it's HIS writing and I'M the woman he loves.i'm soooooo excited to be moving to california soon.i'm looking into colleges out there also. things are just finally falling into placeAttachment 68497

Wow some people really surprise me sometimes.... It's probably best that you did remove yourself from a toxic situation like that. All the best for your move to California
Old 05-12-2012, 05:39 PM

Hi, everyone, new to MWI thread. Happy Mothers Day everyone, i'm waiting eagerly for a letter from W its due any day now!!
Mail Dancing for everyone
Jacqui
The Following User Says Thank You to jacqui86 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 05:56 PM
WINNING! Admin

PTOQ Editorial Team Member 

Donation Award 

Thanked 37,640 Times in 10,443 Posts

THIS CORRESPONDENCE
IS FROM A WOMAN IN LOVE
WITH A FORMER INMATE OF
THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT
OF CORRECTIONS

The Following User Says Thank You to Patty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui86 View Post
Hi, everyone, new to MWI thread. Happy Mothers Day everyone, i'm waiting eagerly for a letter from W its due any day now!!
Mail Dancing for everyone
Jacqui
Welcome Jacqui

Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there
Old 05-13-2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunna

Welcome Jacqui

Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there
Thanks!!

I got a letter from Will today :-) always makes me smile when I get his letter! Today he had a surprise he asked me to be his girlfriend :-) I'm so excited and happy..... It's just a shame I can't tell my friends and family. Oh well I am happy to tell my PTO friends!!!

Mail dancing for everyone!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jacqui86 For This Useful Post:
shaunna (05-16-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 10:23 AM
Devoted Wife
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,517 Posts

Good afternoon, everyone and

Happy "National Dance Like a Chicken" Day to all my MWI family!!

NY/NJ/CT Support Conference Call 9/11/2012 8:30PM-9:30PM
Send PM for more info
Old 05-14-2012, 11:41 AM
His Wife, عاكِفة

Thanked 3,602 Times in 2,241 Posts

Tomorrow, I graduate from my community college...I'm soooo excited! There were days when I didn't think I would make it through College Algebra, lol. But, I did it!

I got a letter from m'love today, he wrote: "I want to say congrats! Though you doubted, never once did I and I am so proud of you and your accomplishments! Babe, remember...there ain't nothing in your mind that cannot be brought to the world! Only you have to believe in your own abilities."

After that, I will be busy, busy, busy packing and preparing for my move to KS...if all goes well, I will be there July 1st. I'm trying to figure a way to get money together also for m'love and I to get married, since the money I have set aside is for the move. I've calculated it will cost about $600 ($150 for the officiant; $50 for the license, $250+ for travel; $55 for the dress; $60 for the ring, $ for pix, etc). I created a donations webpage where people can make donations toward the cost of the wedding, lol...I've been telling people that want to give me a graduation gift or a moving gift, to donate to the wedding instead. So far, I have 2 donations...lol.

"Time as a measurement of love is eternal.
It extends beyond the borders of forever into the depths of infinity.
I love you this and much more."
~~M'love

Finally, happily married to m'love: 1/25/13.

The Following User Says Thank You to HesMyForever For This Useful Post:
shaunna (05-16-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 12:12 PM
Devoted Wife
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HesMyForever View Post
Tomorrow, I graduate from my community college...I'm soooo excited! There were days when I didn't think I would make it through College Algebra, lol. But, I did it!

I got a letter from m'love today, he wrote: "I want to say congrats! Though you doubted, never once did I and I am so proud of you and your accomplishments! Babe, remember...there ain't nothing in your mind that cannot be brought to the world! Only you have to believe in your own abilities."

After that, I will be busy, busy, busy packing and preparing for my move to KS...if all goes well, I will be there July 1st. I'm trying to figure a way to get money together also for m'love and I to get married, since the money I have set aside is for the move. I've calculated it will cost about $600 ($150 for the officiant; $50 for the license, $250+ for travel; $55 for the dress; $60 for the ring, $ for pix, etc). I created a donations webpage where people can make donations toward the cost of the wedding, lol...I've been telling people that want to give me a graduation gift or a moving gift, to donate to the wedding instead. So far, I have 2 donations...lol.
Congratulations on graduating! That is a fantastic accomplishment. I know between graduating and moving can raise the stress level, but it will all be worth it in the end.
Send PM for more info
The Following User Says Thank You to MissVal1920 For This Useful Post:
HesMyForever (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 10:45 PM

Hello, this is my first check in as well.. :-) new to PTO still trying to learn the ins and outs of it all... I am a woman who met a MWI and will share my story in the post below this one regarding intro's later today since it's after midnight and I'm needing to get some sleep :-) I would really appreciate anyone who has one of the time line tickers who could help me out with how to post it in my signature as I have tried and haven't been able to figure it out Can't wait to get to know others feeling the same happiness, pains and concerns as I have with my man that is incarcerated :-) feel free to PM me Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to NatesGurl For This Useful Post:
Zenone (05-23-2012)
Old 05-15-2012, 07:27 PM

This is also my first check in, as I just joined the site. I am glad to be here, look forward to getting to know all the other members here and sharing stories. I am trying to figure out the purpose of the check in. LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Just Jen For This Useful Post:
Zenone (05-23-2012)
Old 05-16-2012, 12:59 AM
His Wife, عاكِفة

I FINALLY graduated!! It all seems surreal...haha. Now I have a 1 1/2 months to pack and get ready to go to KS! I know these upcoming weeks will fly by....hope I can get it all done in time. Anyways, I had a great time with family and friends tonite...I just wish m'love coulda been there with me. *sigh* Hopefully he'll be home when I get my Master's...if not, then when I get my Ph.D. (Yep, I got a long road ahead, but I believe I can do it).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grad2012pic1.jpg (94.8 KB, 9 views)

~~M'love

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HesMyForever For This Useful Post:
MissVal1920 (05-16-2012), Miss_A (05-16-2012)
Old 05-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Devoted Wife
Donation Award 

Congrats Hesmyforever!! What an accomplishement.

Well, ladies... MAY is officially half over... just two more weeks until we countdown to SUMMER!! Enjoy your day!
Send PM for more info
The Following User Says Thank You to MissVal1920 For This Useful Post:
HesMyForever (05-16-2012)
Old 05-16-2012, 11:35 AM
His Wife, عاكِفة

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVal1920 View Post
Congrats Hesmyforever!! What an accomplishement.

Well, ladies... MAY is officially half over... just two more weeks until we countdown to SUMMER!! Enjoy your day!
Awww...ty MissVal...you've always been so supportive!

My one friend bought me the one bouquet of flowers (in the white wrap) and she said, "Here, these are from D..." I thought that was so sweet that she would say that, knowing that if he were here, that he would have definitely gotten me flowers.

~~M'love

Old 05-16-2012, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HesMyForever View Post
I FINALLY graduated!! It all seems surreal...haha. Now I have a 1 1/2 months to pack and get ready to go to KS! I know these upcoming weeks will fly by....hope I can get it all done in time. Anyways, I had a great time with family and friends tonite...I just wish m'love coulda been there with me. *sigh* Hopefully he'll be home when I get my Master's...if not, then when I get my Ph.D. (Yep, I got a long road ahead, but I believe I can do it).

Congratulations on graduating!
Old 05-23-2012, 02:22 PM

hey Ladies... its been a while since I have checked in I hope you all are doing wonderful! I hope you will forgive me for not being around but been working a lot of hours and also with my George home now I don't spend as much time on here as I used to.. he is doing well he got a full time job after just 2 weeks of being home and he is adapting very well I am so glad
I pushed him into learning to use a computer before he was released!

Always and Forever
Deborah & George

My George is Home
March 1, 2012

Old 05-23-2012, 03:44 PM

Another newbie! Hope everyone has a good month with lots of letter phone calls and visits!

<3 5/30/11<3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cburns320 For This Useful Post:
or-mtwt (05-28-2012), Zenone (05-23-2012)
Closed Thread