Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Maryland that do not fit into any other Maryland sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 08-18-2017, 08:41 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,110 Times in 1,021 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalifs View Post
I'm not willing to let anyone treat me bad I just went through a lot without him and I know how it feels
You've got to make a decision and none can do that for you.

You have the option of him to continue to (emotionally and financially) blackmail you and continue to shove your cheating in your face forever (which by the way did not happen yesterday) or try to work through the pain and grief of loosing him (maybe with professional help) and try to live a happier life.
I can only judge from what I read and give you my gut feeling but if I'd be in your shoes I'd stop this cycle and use my energy more wisely as in putting it into a better future without him. But that's just me.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzyMuffling View Post
You've got to make a decision and none can do that for you.

You have the option of him to continue to (emotionally and financially) blackmail you and continue to shove your cheating in your face forever (which by the way did not happen yesterday) or try to work through the pain and grief of loosing him (maybe with professional help) and try to live a happier life.
I can only judge from what I read and give you my gut feeling but if I'd be in your shoes I'd stop this cycle and use my energy more wisely as in putting it into a better future without him. But that's just me.
Understood, and thanks for the advice!