Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Probation, Parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Probation, Parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC Topics & discussion related to probation, parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC in Mississippi. All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Mississippi should be posted here.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:25 PM

Default Eligibility for Parole

How long does the process for the Parole Board to review current cases usually take... My case I was told I was on the list for review in January I spoke to someone a few weeks back and they said they had just not got to my name yet wondering how long this usually takes .. thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2016, 08:30 PM

Default First time mom

A custody PARCHMAN ms, 1st offender possession, attending A&D program, long term started started April 26 2016 when will he be eligible for parole?
Old 10-27-2017, 03:21 AM

My fiancé was at parchmen since May for a first time charge of pos of controlled substances with distribution... well they classified him at cmcf then transferred him to parchmen being A custody well hyhey say he got caught with a cell phone when really it was a charger but anyways my question is they just moved him today to Grenada co jail and he's in black and white instead of green n white what he was in I'm totally confused n this is my first time going thro this can someone help me understand this better?!?! Also his parole date is march 2019 could he get out sooner or is there no hope?!?