Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Parents with Children in Prison > PWCIP - Introductions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PWCIP - Introductions Welcome to the Parents With Children in Prison Forum. Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself!

Old 11-23-2017, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedStrength77 View Post
Yup me too
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeowe4 View Post

Just received an email from my son. As brief as it was those three words mean so much. I pray you have or will soon hear from your son too
Old 11-23-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Just received an email from my son. As brief as it was those three words mean so much. I pray you have or will soon hear from your son too
Wonderful Glas hs emailed you..Any contact makes us feel a little better.The jail let him CALL me the other day since he can't call out because something is wrong with his ID number they need to fix the issue.They said they would fix the issue soon.Hope they telling the truth.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Wonderful Glas hs emailed you..Any contact makes us feel a little better.The jail let him CALL me the other day since he can't call out because something is wrong with his ID number they need to fix the issue.They said they would fix the issue soon.Hope they telling the truth.

What jail is he in? May I ask what his charge was and how much time he has
Old 11-23-2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
What jail is he in? May I ask what his charge was and how much time he has
We are from Baltimore Maryland and he has not received his time yet they take Forever with the court process here in Maryland.He is now in Central Booking and he's in for Robbery and Assult with 2 other Co defendants. What about your son?
Old 11-23-2017, 03:20 PM

Central cell shoot how long do they keep him there. Interesting your story, charges sound like my sons. He however is doing fed time so heís in Hazelton, WV until the end of December. Then extradited to another state for additional charges. Smh. The kids listening to idiot friends and rappers. May I ask are you of color
Old 11-23-2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Central cell shoot how long do they keep him there. Interesting your story, charges sound like my sons. He however is doing fed time so heís in Hazelton, WV until the end of December. Then extradited to another state for additional charges. Smh. The kids listening to idiot friends and rappers. May I ask are you of color
Yes Central Booking Bad place I hear but I can't get him out so he will be there until he gets his time.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Yes Central Booking Bad place I hear but I can't get him out so he will be there until he gets his time.

Me too. I thought central cell was until he goes to court and is given his sentencing? No heís in the county jail. Got it. My son was up until 2 months ago, he robbed a store for pills so itís a federal crime. At this point I want him to go into a treatment center. Thereís no rehabilitation in prison. Sucks cause I work in mental health and see how they become institutionalized and the cycle repeats. I pray he has learned a hell of a lesson this go round. My son is in prison with the big boys. Fuck jail. I pray every night. Heís a thorough kid and ainít one to start anything so he tells me heís good and I believe him. He donít take no shit either so I know I raised him right. Heís also converted to Islam which was something he was contemplating while out on the streets. If it keeps him protected, grounded and disciplined im all for it. I know he prays a lot.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Me too. I thought central cell was until he goes to court and is given his sentencing? No heís in the county jail. Got it. My son was up until 2 months ago, he robbed a store for pills so itís a federal crime. At this point I want him to go into a treatment center. Thereís no rehabilitation in prison. Sucks cause I work in mental health and see how they become institutionalized and the cycle repeats. I pray he has learned a hell of a lesson this go round. My son is in prison with the big boys. Fuck jail. I pray every night. Heís a thorough kid and ainít one to start anything so he tells me heís good and I believe him. He donít take no shit either so I know I raised him right. Heís also converted to Islam which was something he was contemplating while out on the streets. If it keeps him protected, grounded and disciplined im all for it. I know he prays a lot.
Yes he will stay In Central until they give him his time.Then he may move depending on how much time he gets I don't really know.I do know he's on Probation already so his case will be hard anyway from his pass.Glad your son is doing ok my son says he doing pretty good as well.Are you Afro American just curious since you asked me.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Yes he will stay In Central until they give him his time.Then he may move depending on how much time he gets I don't really know.I do know he's on Probation already so his case will be hard anyway from his pass.Glad your son is doing ok my son says he doing pretty good as well.Are you Afro American just curious since you asked me.

Yes I am. Our stories are parallel my son also was on probation. These damn kids. He will be okay claim it mom.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Yes I am. Our stories are parallel my son also was on probation. These damn kids. He will be okay claim it mom.
Yes I will claim it as well..Thank you..