Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Michigan prison Visitation, Phones & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's sub-forum category.

Old 11-29-2017, 04:37 PM

Red face Looking for carpool to Central Michigan Correctional Facility

Hey yall my man is in Centeral Michigian Correctional Facility. I am new to all this and I don't drive I am wondering if anyone has a loved one in the same facility that would be willing to carpool. I just sent in my visitors Application so I'm waiting for that to be approved.

This is all new to me any helpful tips or information would be greatly appreciated. I haven't seen him in 2 months since they moved him out of county and I am just trying to get to him

Thank you in advance!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2017, 05:17 PM

Thanked 1,589 Times in 1,036 Posts

I hope your able to find a ride. Not many people are on here from Michigan but I hope someone is able to help you. How long ago did you send in your app??? Oh and be careful who you ride with just saying.

Old 11-30-2017, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
I hope your able to find a ride. Not many people are on here from Michigan but I hope someone is able to help you. How long ago did you send in your app??? Oh and be careful who you ride with just saying.
right. I sent my app in last weekend. hopefully it dosnt take that long. And I know what u mean I have a hard time trusting people especially around here. I have a few ppl who have offered to go see him with me but I don't want them to have to bring me everytime you know.. but thanks/.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:35 AM

Thanked 1,589 Times in 1,036 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy1212 View Post
right. I sent my app in last weekend. hopefully it dosnt take that long. And I know what u mean I have a hard time trusting people especially around here. I have a few ppl who have offered to go see him with me but I don't want them to have to bring me everytime you know.. but thanks/.
I've never let anyone come with me except our daughter lol. And his brother once but he lives in New York. I hope you figure it out. I would call the prison and ask them if your on the list. I was approved in less then a week.

Old 11-30-2017, 01:54 PM

I understand that. I may call this week and find out. I just moved to michigian in august so I don't know a lot of people here ... his sister said she would take me a few times but shes obviously not gonna go every week. but yeah thanks.