Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Prison and Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Prison and Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Texas Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:53 PM

Unhappy Anyone constantly be denied visitation reinstatement (Texas)

I'm trying to find anyone that has been removed from their loved one's visitation list and the Director Review Committee constantly denies their request.. year after year. Our group believes that we should come together and demand change.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2019, 05:24 PM
The Cowtown Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 5,037 Times in 1,271 Posts

Depends on why they were removed from visitation. I'm on your side so don't get me wrong. Still, you gotta be real about who's large and.in charge when you talk about the gorilla living in house. When it comes to who authorizes or prohibits visitation, the warden is the gorilla
Old 04-24-2019, 06:27 PM

Thanked 3,686 Times in 1,150 Posts

You can make all the demands you want but if you broke the visitation rules egregiously enough that your visits were terminated, you might as well demand that you be crowned queen of England.

Your efforts might be more useful if you focused on resolving the reason you were terminated in the first place rather than simply demanding they overlook your behavior because reasons.
Old 04-25-2019, 01:37 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 10,811 Times in 4,492 Posts

I agree if you have broken visit rules then your demands are pointless.
Your best option is to stop demanding and start appealing. Look at the reason for your visit termination was it for a period of time or indefinitely.
Then appeal to the warden and apologise and state that you will change your behaviour etc. No one cares about you stamping your feet they may care about you being remorseful. Good luck

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
Old 05-14-2019, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anncass View Post
I'm trying to find anyone that has been removed from their loved one's visitation list and the Director Review Committee constantly denies their request.. year after year. Our group believes that we should come together and demand change.
I was removed in 2015, I didnt do anything and my husband didnt get any cases. He since has got out of tdc and recently went back on a parole technical violation he tried putting me back on visitation and they denied me again . I dont know where to go from here.